Toki Mishidozi

Percy Jackson and The Olympians

...And maybe it was just me, but they totally left out the part about the scorpion... right? I liked that part >.>

Which part about the scorpion? I don't remember that part. Hey, in the movie, what happened to Clarrisse? She becomes really important later on.

I don't even think they mentioned Clarisse. And about the scorpion, remember how Luke tricked Percy...?

I don't even think they mentioned Clarisse. And about the scorpion, remember how Luke tricked Percy...?

They didn't. Not at all. And yes, she did become important. They just kind of threw her and Annabeth's roles together, did you notice?

Yes!

Oh, I reread the books over the weekend, so I remember everything about all of them now. I won't be stupid anymore.

Hey, what was all that censorkip.gif in the movie about finding Persephone's pearls. It just ruined the whole thing. Why do movies always do stuff like that?!

There was stuff about pearls, but they were given to Percy by the lady in the river. They didn't have to go on some huge stupid quest all around America to find them. It was just so...lame.

And it made up most of the movie.

Hense the suckage. The whole pearl thing was kind of like -.- They no nothing about Greek Myth. Seriously, if they are going to have Persephone have something that helps her lovers/random demigods get in and out of the Underworld, for goodness sakes, please at least do something that makes sense for a goddess of flowers. Why would she have pearls? Face meets palm. She also was really rather annoying in the movie. I always found Persephone and Hades story to be one of my favorites because he's both creepy and pretty sweet to her. She really does fall in love with him in most myths. So dang it! Don't turn him into a wife hitter! They just cast all the nasty negativity on him...again...

Hades is... interesting. Not how I expected him to be.

OMG I totally agree with all of your post, Pinkie.

I havnt seen the movie but i read and own all the books.Im very interested in the supernatural and greek mythology so even though the recommended age group is lower than mine, i love it and hope there is at least one more book! xd.png

Why not?

Well, I just don't really like it when they add cool scenes that weren't in the book. It discredits the book.