TJ09

06/02/10 - State of the Cave

I'm noticing some serious lag, and the AP actually did get full enough to block the cave. Also, I don't think the eggs are going to the wilderness, because I checked the lineages of a bunch of wild eggs and they were all offspring of wild parents. Maybe the wild dragons are just breeding like crazy to keep the ratios in check, so other breedings aren't so successful and there aren't as many eggs going into the AP in the first place?

Thanks, TJ. I'll keep my it in mind when next I Cave troll for goodies. smile.gif

[offtopic]

LOL, there's a alt vine, 9gen, non-inbred, Dorkface hatchling in the wilderness xd.png

[/offtopic]

I didn't notice any changes in the Cave... except that CaveBloking is active now xd.png

AP full of eggs and cave blocked...

I think a lot of people dropped eggs in hopes of getting the dusk eggs.

It had been pretty empty earlier.

So this is why there are suddenly eggs and hatchlings in the wilderness, I guess. Here I though 'Splash' was doing it.

[offtopic]

LOL, there's a alt vine, 9gen, non-inbred, Dorkface hatchling in the wilderness xd.png

[/offtopic]

I saw that one yesterday when it was an egg. I believe it was from a clutch of 6 with wild parent.. but 4 of the eggs had owners. *befuddled*

I just clicked a "dawk to dusk" egg and it said that the egg "does not exist." Does this have something to do with the change? I don't think it was on the main page for more than a second though...

Yay thank you teejay!

only change i've noticed are wilderness youngs' area full of eggs and hatchies now.. CUTE! *squishes*

Tq for the update. C:

Hmm, I have a hatchling that's gendered with 1135 views, 737 UVs and 61 clicks and it's at 3 days 15 hrs and it still hasn't grown up. Is that part of the change? o.o

*stares* an empty AP? At this time of day? *drops dead*

Does this mean we'll be back to actual, real, scheduled cave drops? Now that is something I really approve of!

Wow its like....dead.... I can remember it being like this in the beginning but wow. I kinda wish they AP was still at 3 lines right now -lol-

I just clicked a "dawk to dusk" egg and it said that the egg "does not exist." Does this have something to do with the change? I don't think it was on the main page for more than a second though...

im not quite sure, so dont get mad if im wrong... that has nothing to do with the new changes, it just happens when there are new drops every now and again. during the valentine drop and this newest drop, the same thing happened to me. I clicked on the egg and it said it didnt exist...peed me off a little...

I think TJ just throws them in there to be a bum hole. lol, just kidding TJ~

anyway, looking at that one lonely egg in the AP makes me kinda sad sad.gif but at the same time, im glad that more dragons are going into the wild instead of dying.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

The eggs and unfrozen hatchies in the wilderness are because wild dragons are breeding again (and have been for a while) not because AP and Cave eggs are being sent there.

Check out The Wilderness Clickers

Edited by diannethegeek

The eggs and unfrozen hatchies in the wilderness are because wild dragons are breeding again (and have been for a while) not because AP and Cave eggs are being sent there.

Check out The Wilderness Clickers

well, that may be true, but you can't know for sure.

Thanks for the update TJ smile.gif *continues to wonder what has happened*

Edited by dragonico

I released one of my dragons to experiment with this new wilderness stuff. I memorized the code so that I could keep track of them and see how far it goes. It's for the better...isn't it? sad.gif