TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I think it happened AFTER he left. ohmy.gif

REBEL.

I want the cave back up so bad. xd.png Just keep hoping he needs to get up for some reason.

Does anyone happen to have a picture of TJ's little diamond thingy? o:

Oh duh, it's his ****ing avatar.

Nevermind

Edited by Seriousness32

Urgh, I've been awake all night... It's like 9am where I am. @.=.@ Still nothing...

I hope DC is up soon... I was planning on grabbing a Day Glory from the cave and it'll be annoying if I miss it *again*.

If he's sleeping, then hopefully he'll get up soon because we're on the same time zone and it's almost ten.

Edited by songwithnosoul

Does anyone happen to have a picture of TJ's little diamond thingy? o:

Right-click on TJ's avatar, click properties, then copy and paste the URL. Finally, put image tags on it if you want to post it.

Ack, I'm excited for whatever's going to be updated. D: I'm also impatient.

Hmm. Well, from the latest release, the little text said, "Where are all these new breeds coming from? Maybe more will be revealed in the future..." So maybe TJ is doing something along those lines.

Gahh, I hope the cave comes back soon! All my dragons are fogged and I finally caught my first Trio egg last night and need to get it some views. D=

I'm sure whatever TJ's doing will be well worth the confusion and downtime though.

Hmm. Well, from the latest release, the little text said, "Where are all these new breeds coming from? Maybe more will be revealed in the future..." So maybe TJ is doing something along those lines.

TJ is sound asleep xd.png

he's doing nothing more than dreaming :']

*facepalm* I got real excited just now because I clicked the little number to get to the next page of replies and , I dunno why, but it opened up in another tab so all i saw was I'm on this page and there's another tab that says "Dragon Ca-" and that's all I could see because I have too many tabs open. oi....

He also responded to someone on the first page with "You'll see...with time."

He also responded to someone on the first page with "You'll see...with time."

Lawl, maybe TJ meant that we'll have to wait a long time before DC is back up and there are all the shiny new updates. xd.png

I'm making a banner for all this shiz...

Mostly cause I'm bored and have nothing better to do...

happy.gif"

This all part of Meyers' PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SPARKLY PIXIES AND USELESS POKEMON! *runs around screaming "SHE'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD" while having a mental breakdown from lack of dragoncave addiction*

Lawl, maybe TJ meant that we'll have to wait a long time before DC is back up and there are all the shiny new updates. xd.png

Could be. It's already been like, 6 hours from what I've heard, and to addicts like us that's about three years. xd.png

This all part of Meyers' PLAN TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD USING SPARKLY PIXIES AND USELESS POKEMON! *runs around screaming "SHE'S TAKING OVER THE WORLD" while having a mental breakdown from lack of dragoncave addiction*

...who?

Right-click on TJ's avatar, click properties, then copy and paste the URL. Finally, put image tags on it if you want to post it.

Yeaaaah I just figured that out. I thought he only had the little sprite thing where his name should be.

Thank you though.

Could be. It's already been like, 6 hours from what I've heard, and to addicts like us that's about three years. xd.png

in 3 minutes it will be 7 hours V__V

I'm thinking this is probably a new BSA. Maybe for waters or Deepseas. I know that one of the suggestions on the BSA thread was Splash. My thinking is it will either act as the opposite of incubate or remove eggs with a 5 hour wait for abandoning. wink.gif

Hope I'm right *crosses fingers*

I think it'd be funny if TJ was on as an anonymous user and was sitting there just laughing at our panic...

I'm thinking this is probably a new BSA. Maybe for waters or Deepseas. I know that one of the suggestions on the BSA thread was Splash. My thinking is it will either act as the opposite of incubate or remove eggs with a 5 hour wait for abandoning. wink.gif

Hope I'm right *crosses fingers*

I was thinking the same thing.

I can't wait for this!