TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I was originally going to say Batman... but, since I'm an X-Men addict, I went that route...

Before you said Wolverine I

was thinking that TJ might

be the Punisher, but I like

X-men a bit more.

Edited by Black-Pearl77

I went back to the first page...

You'll see...with time.

I have a feeling we'll be waiting here a long long time. sleep.gif

Let's set off fireworks in his bedroom. >8D

better not ohmy.gif

you might hit his computer

better not ohmy.gif

you might hit his computer

worse you might harm TJ

I'll think any more waiting is hopeless. I might step by later but now I gotta do some work smile.gif

Enjoy y'all.

I think so too.

even the mods don't know why.

I think Teleport would be wonderful, look at how many eggs that get lost and end up at scrolls of people who do not check the forum.

It's actually a common thing, I've been through it before on lots of stuff. The good thing is this community is very laid back, and hasn't really started serious complaints yet.

At least, not in this thread.

And I dunno if I really support telleport. I mean, it would be useful, I don't deny that, but I don't like how easy it makes trading.

Trading should be how it is, risky. You should go earn the egg you want, not jsut have someone hand it to you. But I'm a bit odd like that o:

I hate Magikarps!

They take forever +1 to evolve...

And they do nothing but splash, the weenies...

Let's set off fireworks in his bedroom. >8D

Than I'll film it! >:D

The final way to wake Batman up is:

Strap alarm clocks to roman candles and make a fuse that also set s a bundle of TNT (safely 40 ft away) which causes boom.

It's actually a common thing, I've been through it before on lots of stuff. The good thing is this community is very laid back, and hasn't really started serious complaints yet.

At least, not in this thread.

And I dunno if I really support telleport. I mean, it would be useful, I don't deny that, but I don't like how easy it makes trading.

Trading should be how it is, risky. You should go earn the egg you want, not jsut have someone hand it to you. But I'm a bit odd like that o:

yeah but think of the people who have horrible internet/wireless...

mine used to suck big time couldn't even catch one of the most common eggs from the cave.

luckily it works now.

but a BSA as teleport would be a great help for those who don't have internet/wireless that work so well.

I hate Magikarps!

They take forever +1 to evolve...

And they do nothing but splash, the weenies...

In the later games they can do more than splash.

But the later games are lies.

So.

Useless Magikarp is.

worse you might harm TJ

Hmm, which would be worse?

Nah, I'm kidding, of course TJ being set on fire would be much worse than an explosive computer..

Hmm, which would be worse?

Nah, I'm kidding, of course TJ being set on fire would be much worse than an explosive computer..

But people can recover from being on fire.

Computers can't.

*is utterly confused*

I really hope the main site is back up soon! :/

at least it will take another hour, but i guess more :']

@ rika, computers can be bought people not wink.gif

Edited by Saruwatari

But people can recover from being on fire.

Computers can't.

Hmm, this is true.

But what if his hands got burned? Then he couldn't type and couldn't fix the site and everyone would be in mass chaos! AHHH!

So yes, him on fire is worse.

Also, he's not Batman. He's definitely Spiderman, duh.

yeah but think of the people who have horrible internet/wireless...

mine used to suck big time couldn't even catch one of the most common eggs from the cave.

luckily it works now.

but a BSA as teleport would be a great help for those who don't have internet/wireless that work so well.

I don't deny that either, and I do feel sorry for those with bad internet connections. But you think of people on Xbox Live. Some people have bad connections and get disconnected all the time because of it. Should they lower the quality for live so they can load things easier, and don't disconnect so much? No.

Again, I don't deny it's usefulness or anything, but I just personally don't really support it. I won't ALT + QQ if they put it in, I just won't like it too much is all.

Anyone ever thought that he made a completely pointless thread(like Magicarp using Splash), and all of this craziness and speculation is the madness that ensued?

......I should shut up now lol. blink.gif