TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Here's an update o:

Someone left a message on TJ's phone about the cave. So he's clearly asleep. Just give him time to wake up, and everything will be fine.

WHO I WANT TO HUG THEM.

But that's a great idea. I hope his message tone is incredibly loud.

I`m happy that all of my hatchlings and eggs are hide so nothing can happen to them.

Me just had a thought. Supposing that it is another pokemon attack that is behind all of this... as in TELEPORT!!!! That might take a good several hours to get worked out as a BSA and hence the downtime... Let me know what you guys think...

TJ fell asleep, simple as that. None of the mods know why the servers are down, and I doubt it would take THIS long to update it. TJ seems to me, to be an experienced coder. He knows what to do, and any update that would take this long would have a long post explaining exactly what's going on.

It's been what, over 6 hours now?

You have no idea how much this thread calmed me down. I was terrified that it's something with my PC again and that all of my brand new and shiny eggs will die there without me. Stress can make a life shorter. Since it's just down I can calm down and continue to live. I didn't have to run all the way from school dry.gif

Maybe TJ really is on fire, and Magikarp's Splash will put him out? :0

WHO I WANT TO HUG THEM.

But that's a great idea. I hope his message tone is incredibly loud.

<Starscream>: I left TJ a message on his Phone about the site.

TJ fell asleep, simple as that. None of the mods know why the servers are down, and I doubt it would take THIS long to update it. TJ seems to me, to be an experienced coder. He knows what to do, and any update that would take this long would have a long post explaining exactly what's going on.

It's been what, over 6 hours now?

6 and a half :']

top of the new hour will make it 7 xd.png

anyways everyone should just wait this out and when TJ wakes up the cave will be back up in no time, probably also with the new surprise in it :"]

We're about half an hour from the six hour mark. I've been here for all of it. Any other survivors?

I'm confused. What do we know?

not much xd.png

Edited by Saruwatari

That TJ is asleep, and mods are well aware of the problem and trying to contact him about the site.

Wake up TJ.....

In the meantime, I'm going to eat breakfast *yawns*

<Starscream>: I left TJ a message on his Phone about the site.

omg, Starscream! *glomps while forgetting Starscream is a giant robot* owww...wacko.gif

Pretty much nothing. Most of what we know is made up of guesses.

We're about half an hour from the six hour mark. I've been here for all of it. Any other survivors?

*raises hand* barely..I'm about to pass out....

You know what...I think I'll make a banner about this...

"I SURVIVED THE MAGIKARPOCOLYPSE''

...it shall be epic win.

I've been around for several downtimes. Oh, well. I don't think I have anything that might die in the next 2-3 days..

I've been here for the last five and a half/six hours or so, but I'm more than fine. I still don't get how people get so frustrated over this.

THIS. IS. SPARTA.

Feels like it i've been here so long. Now for some sneaky food. >:D

This is madness... I never realise just how addicted to DragCave I actually am until I can't get to my scroll laugh.gif

...it shall be epic win.

that would be awesome xd.png

especially now that TJ seems to be asleep so we can blame the magikarps for the not working cave server :"]

...it shall be epic win.

I was actually about to do the same thing to pass the time xd.png

I've been here for the last five and a half/six hours or so, but I'm more than fine. I still don't get how people get so frustrated over this.

Me either, I'm just tired.......I've been up since 6am yesterday and its 5:38 here....