TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

haha, that sounds worse than me going off to play pokemon xd.png

xd.png

It's vewy fun. But frustrating. So far, my high score is only 33k. Magicarp. It's quite addicting...

I went to Pokemone wiki, this is what they said on Splash:

"The only move all Magikarp know by nature is Splash, an attack which does nothing in regular battles- in contests, it has some redeeming value. At level 15, they learn Tackle, a weak attack learned naturally by many Pokémon Gold and Silver, Magikarp has also been able to learn the move Flail at level 30 (despite the fact that Magikarp evolves into the indisputably better Gyarados at level 20), an attack varying in power depending on how damaged the user is."

Konayuki-My highscore is 60k. o3o I was bored at school. RBA ensued.

Soooo.TJ used a useless Pokemon move and madnees came afterwards.

wat yew up tu tj.

Yaaaaay my Larvitar egg got a crack! EXCITEMENT!

I really should be finishing my homework. Stop me from doing it somebody, please.

Edited by Cheshire

Pichu could pwn that Magikarp with a simple thundershock :3

Edited by TJ O'Malley

I could pwn that Magikarp with a cottonball.

Maybe we're all getting a Magikarp of our very own for our scrolls? 83 And he'll have the BSA splash, which does absolutely nothing?

Sounds good to me.

I could pwn that Magikarp with a cottonball.

Maybe we're all getting a Magikarp of our very own for our scrolls? 83 And he'll have the BSA splash, which does absolutely nothing?

Sounds good to me.

I like that idea xd.png TJ should totally implement it :3 it could be an apology for causing mass hysteria, rotfl

Well, while i'm Ninjaring this thread, I got myself a different patterned Lush green and a Hellfire, which i;ve been trying to get forever. I need to Influence it for my male...D:

It could work like this-

Click Magikarp

Use 'Splash'

'Magikarp uses Spalsh. Absolutely nothing happens. Sorry for causing all that hysteria, guys.

-TJ'

Been playing Robot Unicorn Attack to pass the time. Anything awesome to report? xd.png

I wish TJ would tell us. He's always so mysterious and ninja. >.>

Oh really? I be playing Pixel Legions...

But I love that game too!

Now I'm wishing more than EVER that I'd managed to breed a goldfish this pass. laugh.gif Can't wait to hear once the first set grow up, what the BSA might be!

Well, while i'm Ninjaring this thread, I got myself a different patterned Lush green and a Hellfire, which i;ve been trying to get forever. I need to Influence it for my male...D:

It could work like this-

Click Magikarp

Use 'Splash'

'Magikarp uses Spalsh. Absolutely nothing happens. Sorry for causing all that hysteria, guys.

-TJ'

Been playing Robot Unicorn Attack to pass the time. Anything awesome to report? xd.png

I wish TJ would tell us. He's always so mysterious and ninja. >.>

Oh really? I be playing Pixel Legions...

But I love that game too!

Madness indeed: was this supposed to be a roundabout warning for maintenance?

This is either another Pokeswitch or something to do with the Shallows......

Pwease give moar clues!

Wonder if this has anything to do with not being to access the cave...

EDIT: Ninja'd. ninja.gif

Edited by KaneLocke

I thought I was the only one who couldn't access my scroll. I was trying on and on when I finally decided to check the forums. >.>

I knew it....The cave DID go down.....

It's POKENIGHT! .....i think.....

It could work like this-

Click Magikarp

Use 'Splash'

-TJ'

^that! LOL

and the cave is down for me! D:

and i already tried http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ , and it says it's not just me (and that page is conected to god, it's omnipresent, so it's true!)

DX

Dang and I was about to check my glory dragon egg cause it should have hatched by now and I wanted to see if it was day or dusk.

I'm think it's a dusk.

I don't recall the cave going down for Pokemon Night last time. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the sprites just start changing randomly?