TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but the hatchling and adult Shallow Water's, all the way to the right, on the release page have the codes GOLD and FISH. Magikarp is a goldfish. Perhaps we're looking at a new BSA here? Splash maybe? tongue.gif

And the one before those is WIsE. xd.png

I like the "But nothing happened" and yet madness still ensues. xd.png

Lulz.

I have heard from a friend that this means that the new orange dragon things will have a useless BSA.

Of course, she probably has no clue.

I like the "new BSA for goldfish" theory, personally. It makes sense. A BSA that does absolutely nothing.

o.O

Carpcarpcarp

OHMAIGAWD YOU GAIZ ARE SO SLOW. TEEJAY IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE IT SO THAT WE HAVE TO CATCH DRAGONS WITH POKEBALLS INSTEAD OF JUST GRABBING EGGS. *shot*

wait, wait, wait... since when are Magikarp rusty?

I wasn't talking about Magikarp, necessarily, I was talking about another fish. Maybe Relicanth.

...Ouch, that would hurt, actually.

OHMAIGAWD YOU GAIZ ARE SO SLOW. TEEJAY IS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE IT SO THAT WE HAVE TO CATCH DRAGONS WITH POKEBALLS INSTEAD OF JUST GRABBING EGGS. *shot*

-lol- That would be funny if it was. I remember pokemon night my friend was on looking at my dragons and seen them turning he thought it was getting hacked or something -lol-

I'm to use to the yugiohabridged forums because I expect this to just be TJ causing confusion and mass speculation for the lulz.

cause that's what the admin [^_^] does on the YGOTAS forums.

*watches intently*

Seconded. Heya, Dark-chan. ^-^

Also

<-- go amuse yourselves, lol. Edited by TPishek

Secret's out. D:

magikarp used splash! nothing happened!

(at least the dramallamas didn't come.

yet.)

Well, if that's a solution to collecting dragons, mebbe it'll... collect some dragons in a puddle? it's super glue and the dragons can't get out. biggrin.gif

RURU WHY'D YOU SPOIL IT D:<

Someone, hurry, post the "I swear to God when I evolve I'm going to kill you all" pic. xd.png

Oh wait, you wanted this, right.

user posted image

That would be epic!

Oh, oh, I know! The new BSA will be that the goldfish dragon can change any new hatching into a water dragon. biggrin.gif

I want to find out what all of this is about, but it's late here. I don't know if I should stay awake or go to sleep.

Don't spoil it for everyone! >:D

The cave was empty! Perhaps something's happening?

*was empty

Don't spoil it for everyone! >:D

The cave was empty! Perhaps something's happening?

*was empty

CAVE EVOLVES INTO DUNGEOOOOON

Hmmm.... Pokemon evolve...

>><<>>

Ascension?

Hmmm.... Pokemon evolve...

>><<>>

Ascension?

Do want.

It looks more like the Magikarp is using an ability rather than evolving though, so I dunno.

EDIT: Ylurple, I lol'd at the pic and again at the Cave evolution. xd.png

Edited by miladyz

RURU WHY'D YOU SPOIL IT D:<

I'M SO SORRY. I JUST COULDN'T HIDE THE TRUTH ANY LONGER! D8