TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

Let's see what the .gif is showing us:

Male Margikarp (lvl5) used Splash on Female Rattata (lvl3), nothing happened

Both are full HP 18/18 for Magikarp

You know what's funny (at least to me) this thread is ten pages of pure spam, but it's not like the mods can yell at us, the thread has no topic, lol. tongue.gif

It's not pure spam, it's speculation. wink.gif

I'm still betting on the army of extremely weak pokemon theory.

It'll happen...some day...

Considering right now the lineages are not showing up correctly (might just be me though) maybe there is some tweaking behind the scenes going on and it did not work as expected the first time?

Maybe we get the progeny button biggrin.gif

TJ is so skilled at causing chaos on the forums

A million times this.

He knows how we all jump and speculate at every little thing he posts, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was just playing with us, and this actually meant nothing.

Doesn't mean I won't be lurking in this thread, tho.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was just playing with us, and this actually meant nothing.

I actually am seriously wondering if he's just screwing with us all for some fun. I'd laugh really hard if that's what this turns out to be. Because that'd be hilarious. xd.png

Considering right now the lineages are not showing up correctly (might just be me though) maybe there is some tweaking behind the scenes going on and it did not work as expected the first time?

Maybe we get the progeny button biggrin.gif

How are they not working right? I don't see anything wrong w/ mine?

Because, I have to respectfully disagree, DC is less Sparta and more Discworld.

. . . I think that makes TJ Death. blink.gif

LOL! Hmm, he doesn't speak in all caps, but he does show up randomly and unexpectedly and cause utter pandemonium with a single comment... *ponders the possibility*

I think that's the point. xd.png

Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ just wanted to mess with our minds xd.png

Skype convo w/ my boyfriend... tongue.gif

I was just reading through the thread when I saw this. And bursted out laughing for two full minutes. xd.png

Oh I love your bf, TPishek. You wouldn't want to share, by any chance, would you? 8D -shot-

I was just reading through the thread when I saw this. And bursted out laughing for two full minutes. xd.png

Oh I love your bf, TPishek. You wouldn't want to share, by any chance, would you? 8D -shot-

laugh.gif

Lulz, no sharing!

Ya, I wouldn't be surprised if TJ just wanted to mess with our minds xd.png

Well, even if this does end up meaning something, I think it's pretty clear he wants to mess with our minds (and is succeeding. tongue.gif )

Considering I can only think of three possibilities for what this could mean (goldfish BSA, Pokemon night part II, or absolutely nothing), and Pokemon night part II is the only one that would involve anything happening tonight and I'd be perfectly okay with missing that, I think I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight, everyone!

laugh.gif

Lulz, no sharing!

A shame. :'D

Back on topic though, I personally think the most likely is a useless shallow water BSA. x3 I don't know what purpose that would serve though... Absolutely nothing, of course.

The first thing I thought of when I heard "Splash" was washing the ink away for a renaming BSA...

Been playing Robot Unicorn Attack to pass the time. Anything awesome to report? xd.png

I wish TJ would tell us. He's always so mysterious and ninja. >.>

Been playing Robot Unicorn Attack to pass the time. Anything awesome to report? xd.png

I wish TJ would tell us. He's always so mysterious and ninja. >.>

haha, that sounds worse than me going off to play pokemon xd.png

*goes off to play moar pokemon*

Edited by WaterScorpion

LATIOS used DRAGON CLAW and whooped that MAGIKARP's bee-hind!

smile.gif

Butheylolwutnao.

I'm excited.

ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK ROCKS MY WORLD.

Seriously, best game ever. And the music...Hurhurhur.

Edited by Cheshire