TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Yeah they aren't normally supposed to have 7000 veiws as eggs.

Edited by crazywargod

2 hours until unlockage and I'll be able to catch 2 new eggs and breed my third one.

*pokes her alt hatchies*

*crosses fingers for magis and waters*

Yes, thanks to the thread for the tip about breeding Magi with Water.

I caught 3 lush green eggs (all different patterns), 1 dusky egg and just bred a orange scaley one.

Me is happy smile.gif

Edited by BlackScorpion7

im quite happy with what i got from this i got the dawn/dusk one a pygmy egg and a bright pink egg its not a pink one its bright pink right?

ps.how can i see tjs scroll i wanna see his eggs

awh nice one, thankies everybody <3 managed to get 2 of the new ones up to now but-I havn't seen a single one of the orange ones yet oô

awh nice one, thankies everybody <3 managed to get 2 of the new ones up to now but-I havn't seen a single one of the orange ones yet oô

That's because you breed them.

*vanishes like a ninja in the night*

*Swears violently*

I have one slot open, and 3 Vamp eggs. . . . . And I still haven't caught my 2 breeding pairs each of the Mod mayhem Eggs. . . .

Short notice kills, but at the same time, advanced notice seems to spawn bugs and glitches. . .

*Shrug* I'll go read through gods know how many pages of this thread. If they are permanent (which they look like) then yay, I don't need them all the first day. If they are limited time, sorry, but Vampires are a girl's best friend.

Good luck to all of you.

I finally got unlocked and went to the cave at 5 am to get eggs and everyone and their brother isin the cave. Now I know, goes off muttering about paying more attention to things

In a frenzy of mad clicking I managed to pick up two each of the dawn/dusk and the lush green eggs. Go me. laugh.gif

It looks like the orange-scaled egg is a bred-only one - I'll have to poke around and see if I can find the breed combination. I love the challenge and unpredictability of things like this. Awesome work TJ!

HAS ANYONE TRIED TO BREED GOLD + DEEP SEA DRAGONS to get the new orange eggs???

I noticed one of TJs eggs has the Code "G0LD" and one has "FISH", and the new egg has the same description as the deep seas ..

but I can't try at the moment cause my golds all have recently bred ....

Edited by Salamiwaffel

HAS ANYONE TRIED TO BREED GOLD + DEEP SEA DRAGONS to get the new orange eggs???

I noticed one of TJs eggs has the Code "G0LD" and one has "FISH", and the new egg has the same description as the deep seas ..

but I can't try at the moment cause my golds all have recently bred ....

They're magi x blue

Blar. Caught what's available, but the breeding attempts to get the orange scale failed. Both gave water. (smacks her magi for having no influence whatsoever) At least they like their new mates, so they can try again next week. (le sigh)

They're magi x blue

ah? why am I always the last one to hear such things ? ^^

thank you for telling me xd.png

I caught one of each of the two new cave dropped ones, but I only had one water and magi pair to breed, and they didn't produce an egg. Need to get more of each, now. rolleyes.gif

DAMN SCROLL WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LOCKED!!! I want more darnit.

Do they do a mega drop of these eggs an hour? And mini drops each 5-10 minutes?

Or i just missed it *Never any luck when catching eggs, I never got a single dragon in the first releash now none here AGAIN!!!*

Well, how do you guys manage to catch them, maybe a clue, please?

blink.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifblink.gif

Don't know we were here awhile so that helps.

Wow, hardly breathing room since the last set of four new ones. I'm not complaining, I love it! Got a "lush green" so far, and of what I can tell on Daily dragon fix and Egg drop soup, one of the rarer egg designs of it.

Trying for the other two, wish... well of course you wouldn't wish me luck, you want them too! Good luck to everyone.

And if you have serious problems getting eggs in fresh releases, I almost always get everything (so far but I haven't been around even a year yet).

What I do: Use google chrome. Internet explorer, mozilla, everything else is simply too slow. Don't hit the 'refresh' button on the toolbar. That wastes about 20 milliseconds (1/5 of a second) to mouse from there to the egg. Instead use F5 and keep your mouse positioned where the egg will show up. Once one does, CLICK like mad! I actually still pay attention to what I'm actually clicking and still get rares and fresh eggs all the time.

Edited by Viirin

I only need one more lush to complete my collection.

To see if the new yellow would be a bred egg between Magi and Deepsea, like some people are theorizing. tongue.gif

Double Ninja'd! laugh.gif

Well, if it's so, I'm in trouble because my Deep Sea male refused my Magi female and the Deep Sea Female refused my Magi Male... blink.gif

I hated that. NO I didn't want you you stupid magi egg.

Well, if it's so, I'm in trouble because my Deep Sea male refused my Magi female and the Deep Sea Female refused my Magi Male... blink.gif

Don't worry! The breeding is actually between WaterxMagi (the serpent one, not the deep sea)