TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Yeah I have to wait a week but I guess I could wait but I WANT A SNEEK PEEK of the new hatchies and adults

G'morning everyone, sorry, I just woke up and am still fuzzy...are the eggs dropping yet? Thanks!

Yes they are and they are beautiful. Good job spriters^^

Nevermind! lol Thank you, yes, I had to read a few pages and found out! Time for the rush... Good luck everyone! The eggs are stunning! Great job artists! Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

i first caught some for myself, then decided to grab some for my son too, who is on school atm. i hope he will like the surprise of finding new eggs on his scroll!

edit: Drakrono: earthquake other peoples eggs? please no! considering the amounts of dead eggs earthquake can cause...

Edited by engelina

Can someone tell me how to refresh a page so I can go a little more quickly?

I know I would be happy to find pretty new eggys on my scroll.

EDIT:refresh=F5

Edited by crazywargod

I never knew they are this hard to catch. Whenever i click on it, it always says "sorry somebody else took it". I'm so mad now mad.gifmad.gif

Why oh, why?

F5! Thanks so much, now maybe I can get somewhere! smile.gif

I just got on, so I'm not worried...yet! lol I hope I'll have all 3 eggs by the end of the day! Maybe now that I can refresh it'll be a little easier anyway! Gotta love the mad rush, and it's always a thrill when you see that new egg on your scroll! biggrin.gif

I got one of each of the greens and the dusk/dawns, but now I'm trying to resist the urge to breed an orange one until I have two of each of the others. I've managed to avoid scroll-lock until now, I don't want to miss the chance to have a CB pair of each!

i first caught some for myself, then decided to grab some for my son too, who is on school atm. i hope he will like  the surprise of finding new eggs on his scroll!

edit: Drakrono: earthquake other peoples eggs? please no!  considering the amounts of dead eggs earthquake can cause...

Tehe, it'd be awesome with TJ's eggs though. He can just bring them back to life tongue.gif

Edited by Drakrono

How did you get the new eggs?

I just see "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." and no eggs in the main cave

I never knew they are this hard to catch. Whenever i click on it, it always says "sorry somebody else took it". I'm so mad now  mad.gif  mad.gif

Why oh, why?

The best way I've found is to hover over the spot at the far right, hit F5 and simultaneously click as fast as you can. That way, you'll essentially click the instant the page loads, instead of depending on having an incredibly fast reaction time to see the page load and click before anybody else does. Of course, that only works if you don't really care which one you're getting (or for holiday releases, where it's all the same kind of egg anyway.) It also doesn't work every single time, but I was able to catch my two with only a few minutes of trying.

@Iside: When cave blocking is turned off for new releases, the drops tend to go pretty fast. We're just between drops right now; try again right at the beginning of an hour and you should see some.

Iside, you have to wait for a time ending in :05 or :10 (or exactly on the hour) for new ones to show up. There just aren't any there at the moment, so everyone sees that.

Caught...

3 - Lush Green

1 - Dusk/Dawn

...xd.png Status = Locked and now I'm on my way to class after my Magi's refuse to breed...xd.png

Oh no! I have an exam tomorrow, I don't really have time for any egg hunting ><

I like the new eggs! I just froze my neontropical hatchi, so I could go hunting. Otherwise I would have been locked. wink.gif I also incubated the egg that was already on my scroll, so I can get a second green tonight (caught a green and two dawn/dusk).

No luck breeding the scales, though. Four attempts with just a magi and a water as a result. But I'll just keep on trying. Skywings and DeepSea/Water didn't want to breed me Blunas in the beginning either. xd.png