TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Meh! And I am nearly locked with only one new egg, two recently bred eggs. mellow.gif

Thank you TJ!

Edited by _Dragoness_

Does that mean they can breed with Ochredrakes...or...? Just wondering!

I think those are draks or something.

I don't get it. You can't bite dawn/dusk eggs

Yep. Same with ochredrakes, pygmies, and non dragons. So they'll either only breed with each other, certain breeds, or not at all though I think the latter is less likely.

No I have no clue but I just bit one of my doubles of the lush pattern and not only did it transform I kept it. dry.gif damn when I WANT it to get repulsed it sticks with me. Can't abandon it either because it hasn't been with me long enough. Well at least I have added to my vamp collection.

You know, there are a few other eggs you can't bite, either.

If you remember what they are, that might give you some clues.

Yep. Same with ochredrakes, pygmies, and non dragons.

So... they're either drakes, non dragons, or some new sub-category? Cool. Cool cool cool fun fun fun.

Wow TJ, three new eggies... biggrin.gif

I think I'd love them even if I still don't have BBW from MM, and even if I had to release my bluna and electric hatchie to get those new eggs. xd.png

I think I'd love the green one with earth markinks on

Yes I forgot to say it. Thank you for the new dragons T.J.

Thankyou TJ!!!

It's peanut butter jelly time!!

Thanks TJ!

Insert witty title....

MAY-DAY!!!

Edited by lilysally

Ooooh pretty new eggs biggrin.gif

And I'm even semi-unlocked and can go and grab two, here's to hoping I'll get them at the next drop. It's a good thing I stocked up on magis at the time I thought teleport was going to come soon.

...it is still not the dragon I was already hoping for at MM though sad.gif

Awww, I never did get around to picking up water dragons, only deep sea! I guess that will be next on my list after the drop!

EDIT: WOO HOO, just caught a 2nd gen purebred water in the AP!

Edited by LowBelly

Well I hope I can get unscrolllocked so I may get the final lush pattern for my collection.

I guess I got really lucky. I bred a water and magi and got a magi and tried again with another magi and water pair and got the orange scaly egg.

Got my second dawn/dusk egg, will influence tomorrow, and pray fervently they are drakes and can breed with ochres.

Good night, and thanks again, TJ!

woo hoo just tried water x magi and it worked first time. bonus points: it's a dusk dorkface

I caught two lush green eggs and two dawn/dusk eggs for my brother... utterly satisfying.

Thank you, TJ!! This was great.

Got one dusk/dawn and two greenies (of the same pattern unfortunately tongue.gif )

I'll catch another dusk/dawn after school today after my cb white has hatched (just in case it's catching time wink.gif )