TJ09

05/26/10 - Insert Witty Title Here (New Eggs)

Oh, I successfully bred one of those orange scaled ones ^^

The eggs are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch!

I get distracted for some days and bam-new eggs laugh.gif

I'm curious to see-and possibly own-the new dragons.

My new technique with Firefox has been to install the "Reload Every" extension, open a new window to dragcave.net, set it to reload every 1 second, and then constantly middle click the right-hand egg. Then after doing this a while, I can check my scroll and see if I caught anything (and close the whole window at once).

I've got three lush greens this way (one is already claimed for gifting), and I hope to still get a dawn/dusk one before the dedicated drop day ends....

Oh, I successfully bred one of those orange scaled ones ^^

which dragons you breed together ??

Yay! xd.png Now, if only I wasn't epically scroll locked ... wink.gif Hopefully it won't be like the MM release ... tongue.gif

Magi/water is the combo for the new scales dragon

Oh how fun! Being a bit lazy, i haven't chaught all the last release dragons yet, but right now that doesn't matter. I'm going egg hunting! : 3

Caught the 2 new eggs that are dropping, but went 0-8 in attempting to breed the magi x water egg!

Thanks TJ and artists for the new dragons!

Hopefully getting new eggs soon!

I love the egg sprites and i can't wait to see the hatchlings (they are cracking!) ^^

Mine are not but that is because I am trying not to get them too many views.

Alright!

1 bred orange scaled

1 caught lush green

2 caught dusk/dawn

So now I am scroll locked, and can continue reading for my exam without constantly thinking of new eggs - I can't catch any more of them anyway xd.png

got two lush green and one dusk/dawn anb a bbw egg, during the massdrop of the new... huh.gif

Glory Drakes!!!! YESH!!!!

At least I'll unlock this afternoon. *pokes hatchies to grow*

TJ's are cracking! lol welll then im not gonna stick around to see em hatch. i like the surprise! biggrin.gif

Wow, these are going REALLY fast. I only got one out of the hourly drop. D:

Edit: And as soon as I say that, I get the green one out of the five minute drop. xd.png

Edited by Mustangs44

I got one of each~ ^^

I had to wait until now because I had five eggs... And had to fog two so that I wouldn't have five hatched... X3

I just snagged 3 of the Dawn/Dusk eggs, but will be releasing one later on, so that maybe I can snag the other breeds! If only we could transfer the eggs, I'd give one of them to someone! I don't know how to do the whole catching thing and don't even want to try! It scares the **** out of me! lol