EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, the 1st season of Pokemon, and Death Note are my favorites. I'm not really a fan of Weed in GDW, but I still like the anime overall. I just started watching Wolf's Rain, and I'm enjoying that as well.

Anime. : D

I'm a fan of a lot of anime/manga... When it comes to anime, Naruto and Bleach are at the top of my list. And I'm getting into Ouran High School Host Club, D.N.Anger, and some JunJou Romantica. I also loved Fruits Basket, but they took it off the air. Which is sad. ):

One Piece is probably the best anime I've seen in ages. It's so much fun. I'm on episode 61 of the Funimation dub.

Edited by Kayota

Used to watch Digimon and Dragonball Z all the time when I was younger. Though I remember Hoshin Engi was really good.

Now I'd have to say Full Metal Alchemist and Rurouni Kenshin are my all time favorites. But, Durarara is looking good so far - a friend just introduced me but I'm only a few episodes in.

I'd say that Naruto, Bleach, InuYasha, and Soul Eater are my favorites. Also, I'm new to Kekkaishi, but I'm liking it.

I would say Naruto, Pandora Hearts, or Inuyasha (maybe Death Note I'm not far enough into the story to judge it though)

Naruto, Bleach, Inuyasha, Gravitation and DeathNote

In my honest opinion I like pokemon, wolf's rain and naruto.

I havent seen deathnote much, i can only recognise the characters faces ;~;

I'd have to say Inuyasha, because it's the only anime I've ever watched or ever will watch.

I usually can't stand anime, but I've been watching Inuyasha since before I even knew what anime was.

Digimon, 'cause MetalGreymon is AWESOME.

And for some reason, I just love the pokemon movies. ^^

Then there's my old favorite DBZ... I remember running back home from school just to watch the next episode of DBZ. Good times, good times. I still miss that show. =)

And here we have my brand new favorite: Yu-Gi-Oh. Because Marik is unbelievably sexy. *drools while staring at Marik*

Cant... Chose... (Ive Watched Too Much Anime (Ohh And +Anima SHOULD Be An Anime!!!))

GundamSeed/GundamSeedDestiny, Naruto/NarutoShippuden, InuYasha, Bleach, Blood+, BlackLagoon, DeathNote, OnePiece, Pokemon, FullMetalAlchemist, VampireKnight, EurekaSeven, Ah! MyGodess, Avatar, Chobits, ChronoCrusade, DearS, DNAngel, ElfenLied, KamikazeKaitoJean, FullMoonWoSagashite, MelancholyHaruhiSuzumiya, ThisUglyYetBeautifulWorld, Romeo.X.Juliet, ShamanKing, ZatchBell... Those Are The Dubbed Ones xd.png

I guess Shugo Chara/Pokemon/One Piece.

Edited by rainpeltstar

Ouran high school host club FTW <3

Full moon wa Sagashite is also good... and so is inuyasha <3

Though.... i don't watch anime... I read mangas smile.gif