EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

I've seen quite a few, and ones that stand out are Axis Powers Hetalia, Princess Tutu and Ouran Highschool Host Club :3

Oh, yes, Princess Tutu was surprisingly good, and I was pretty teary at the end of it.

Other than that, my favourite series are Neon Genesis Evangelion and Nodame Cantabile.

Also, Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo which is UNBELIEVABLY UNDERRATED/UNPOPULAR despite being a wonderfully executed sci-fi-ish thriller with a very fast storytelling pace and a unique, almost eyeburning art style.

/Caps because this fact almost strikes me dead D:

Edited by lightbird

I really enjoyed Eleven Lied and Avatar.

Though when I was little, Sailor Moon was my life. Now I watch the English dub and it's all, *faceplam*

Edited by eavesdropping

Oh, yes, Princess Tutu was surprisingly good, and I was pretty teary at the end of it.

I like the way it's set out and how it isn't as tacky as some other shows. And how each episode is like a story is really cool :3

Nya, I'm all D. Gray Man.

---------------------------------

Proud AllenXRoad!!!

-----------------------------------

Gintama, One Piece, Spice and Wolf, Claymore, Eden of the East, Air, Last Exile, Ouran High School Host Club, PlanetES, Mushishi, Ergo Proxy, Wolf!'s rain, Trinity Blood, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, RahXephon, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Dennou Coil, Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Slayers...

Slayers? Thats my favorite probably. Don't see it listed much though.

I don't watch as much anime as I used to, but I remember being a big fan of Houshin Engi and Rurouni Kenshin. Currently a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist because I've recently been watching Brotherhood (and rewatching some of the original)

Pokemon, Digimon and YuGiOh were the shows that pushed me into Anime. I'm not a fan of the newer series though...

Hmmm.

Full Metal Alchemist

FMA brotherhood

Deathnote

and I used to like Vampire Knight until Twilight ruined vampires for me.

Pokemon, Inuyasha, Soul eater, death note and bleach are all my favorites. ^^

My favourites change a lot, but two always stay on the list: Sailor Moon and Love Hina.

Currently a few animes from last season are in my top 5 list but by the end of this season, no doubt my top 5 will change again.

Nya, I'm all D. Gray Man.

---------------------------------

Proud AllenXRoad!!!

-----------------------------------

/whoops

I like LavixRoad too <3

To make it ontopic... I've been watching Kuroshitsuji season 2. :'D It's great.

Gundam Wing would be my fav, followed by Hellsing and then Naruto, with Initial D as an honorable mention.

D-Gray Man (Proud Yullen fan xd.png),

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

FMA (am Watching FMAB),

Naruto,

Bleach,

Death Note,

Elfen Lied,

BEYBLADE (oh I flippin love that show and I regret not collecting beyblades xd.png)

YU-GI-OH! (Card games on motorcycles x'D I duel x_x But I'm sh*t at it biggrin.gif)

They're not in order x']

Cept DGM, because it's my favourite of the favourite animes :']

EDIT;

Kuroshitsuji,

Darker Than Black,

Shaman King,

Soul Eater

and

Fruits Basket too :'D

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

Hum... In no preticular order:

Kuroshitsuji

Ouran High School Host Club

Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro

Guin Saga

Blassreiter

Rurouni Kenshin

Getbackers

Hellsing

Hell Girl

Pumpkin Scissors

Hetalia

That's all I can remember that were pretty good... Hum... not one is 'most favorite', but they are all pretty up there on the list...

Sorry, if you don't like them.

GNG and GDW.

I loved animals, especially dogs. These two are great canine shows, if you are dog-lovers. You will get to see different breeds of dogs.

GNG was released in the 80's, and GDW came out several years ago. I did not know these were great shows.

The theme song for GDW plays repeatly in my head everyday. I loved the theme song.

Lucky Star

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Spice and Wolf

Death Note

I watched all of them on YouTube.

Death Note is my absolute favorite. Many anime's plots become sort of drowned out by superfluous sub-stories and don't get me started on the drawn out fights most have; however, Death Note's plot is actually the main concern (go figure lol). It's an actually intellectual experience that I've watched at least 3x through on Hulu.

Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion was a good one too. It kept most of the action exciting without taking up 5 episodes for one battle.

And some will call me a perv for this, but Witchblade. Not gonna lie, as a guy I started watching it on Hulu because of the scantily clad heroine. However, after about the 3rd episode you start to realize "Wow, there's an actual plot with decent characters". After awhile you don't even realize she's barely wearing anything during fights. Not to mention the ending was, well not gonna give it away, something memorable in my opinion.

D: I just watched the end of Kuroshitsuji 2, which is my favorite btw, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONONONONON SPOILERS! HIGHLIGHT TO SEE!

Ciel becomes a demon and Sebastain must serve Ciel forever! ARGHHHHHHHH and hannah, clude,luca, and alios all die, and are happy together. Ciel turned out to be thirteen, he left all his friends a lolipop and a note stating his death!

i ... am actually excited for the new pokemon season ... /hides in shame

i've recently started watching one piece and i'm loving it. i can't believe i missed such chocolately goodness just because i didn't like the artwork /superficial

i don't think i really have a favorite anime. i just get really obsessed with one for a certain amount of time before the obsession dies. i was obsessed with bleach and naruto and sailor moon and fairy tail but ... they died on me

i love it all really, i love death note, but i can't get past L dieing!!! :'( i've watched; oran high host club, peach girl, elfin lied, wolf rain, naruto shipuden, elemental gelade and if you like adorable shojo anime watch maid sama because it's my favorite. if your a guy don't watch it though lol.