EricJKim

Favourite Anime?

I adored Chobits and Fruits Basket.

Fun animes. ^^

To my own surprise, I'm now catching up on Naruto Shippuden. o.o;

right now probably Candy Boy though i wish it was more like the manga

of all time probably Evageilon

My first anime was Trigun so it will always hold a special place in my heart but my favorite is Naruto. Bleach at a close seconed.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Grave of the Fireflies and 5 Centimeters per Second. I'm not even sure if those count, since they're all movies ._.

As for series, probably Mushishi. Fullmetal Alchemist (the first one and Brotherhood) and Natsume Yuujinchou are pretty good too.

Lucky Star. :D

ALso Fruits Basket! DOn't forgot them!

Yu yu Hakusho!

I even managed to snag Kurama as a dragon name! My one and only Magi!

First couple arcs of Bleach. No bount art. Then the arrancar arc. After that the plot line gets ridiculous...

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Big O, and the Animatrix series. Used to love DBZ, but fell out after the Buu stuff.

All of which I've seen all of. :D Most of which I'm trying to get the manga to as well~

No one loves Katekyo Hitman Reborn here?D=

.Hack://Sign and Chrono Crusade are forever legends in my heart

Was in Prince of Tennis for a while...until dinosaurs start appearing on the court, I stopped watching then

Gintama and Full Metal Alchemist are both classic, in different ways xd.png

No one loves Katekyo Hitman Reborn here?D=

Oh I do! I do! *waves hand*

... Will I get shot if I say Pokemon? xd.png The Japanese version, not the dubbed version.

I also like Bleach, was into Naruto for a while, watched Eyeshield 21 and learned a lot about American football annnnnnd I generally like any anime that has comedic moments.

Black Blood Brothers, Witchblade, Claymore and soul eater i like so far

Oh I do! I do! *waves hand*

High fives! The primo family was awesome xd.png

Wish it was longer...but the story had to move on. Anyways the primo family will come out again in the battle with Ghost so I'll just wait xd.png

Wait...you do read the Jump mangas right? Hope I didn't spoiled it for you x:

Of all time: Gundam Wing and Cowboy Bebop

At the moment: Gundam Seed and Durarars!!!

High fives! The primo family was awesome XD

Wish it was longer...but the story had to move on. Anyways the primo family will come out again in the battle with Ghost so I'll just wait XD

Wait...you do read the Jump mangas right? Hope I didn't spoiled it for you x:

Neh, it's alright. I've read all the chapters that are out :D

I don't watch much anime. Does watching the first 80 or so episodes of Bleach count as a favorite? I still intend to catch up one day... I also really enjoyed Naruto until I got tired of downloading them and filling up my HD (too lazy to burn them on to discs, and then I fell way behind).

I recently enjoyed Blood+, Ouran High School Host Club, Claymore, Vampire Knight, and Nodame Cantabile.

Out of the above, I am an absolute fan of Vampire Knight, particularly the manga (since the anime only has 2 seasons out so far).

Fullmetal Alchemist!

the anime, or the one that followed the manga best: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

and the manga ended and there is one ep left of the anime. So sad but it was so brilliant!

And I'm behind on the manga, so I'll get to experience the last parts again by way of manga... which is better anyway

but it's ending - don't know what I'll do.

guess catch up on the manga

Classic faves of mine include: DragonBall Z, Trigun and GetBackers.

Current fave is: Sengoku Basara (Are you ready, guyz?!!!), closely followed by One Piece because the storyline is just *flails* and the characters are *cries*.