Hawaiianbabidoll

Hunger Games

Just read them. Good books. Looking forward to the next 2 movies.

A good series, movie is good too, they did a good job picking out actors for the characters, except Haymitch in my opinion. And I thought Peeta was supposed to be bulkier??? They got a lot right in the movie(which almost never happens) just wish that the jist of what actually goes through characters heads in books could come out in the movies....

A good series, movie is good too, they did a good job picking out actors for the characters, except Haymitch in my opinion. And I thought Peeta was supposed to be bulkier??? They got a lot right in the movie(which almost never happens) just wish that the jist of what actually goes through characters heads in books could come out in the movies....

Hmm, I thought Hutcherson was a good size. His physique looked convincing for the role of a baker boy who did a lot of heavy lifting/kneading work, imo. Any buffer and I probably would've been like "Hollywood, oh you. :D"

Hmm, I thought Hutcherson was a good size. His physique looked convincing for the role of a baker boy who did a lot of heavy lifting/kneading work, imo. Any buffer and I probably would've been like "Hollywood, oh you. biggrin.gif"

Not really buffer, just bigger. He is smaller bodied than what I imagined. Little more meat on him. Not that I am complaining about who played him, just not what I expected.

The last book made no sence.

Spoilers

Though i liked the bit where she shoots coin, and snow laughs himself to death xd.png

My personal favorite was the first one. The 2nd and 3rd made no sense sad.gif The first book actually had survival action, but the 2nd and 3rd? Couldn't really understand it. The concept of it was good, just needed more details and slightly better grammar.

I understood the second and third perfectly fine. I think the messages in them were perhaps less subtle, so the books were a little more in your face, but the third actually competes with the first on being my favorite. I really liked the second, too, though... x3

Welp. Read Catching Fire yesterday, started and finished Mockingjay today. STILL CRYING.

Just watched the movie with my mom. STILL CRYING OVER RUE.

Read a bunch of those amazing Advice Peeta. STILL LAUGHING.

Edited by Zovesta

I'm honestly Team No One. No reason why she needed to end up with anyone.

Though, I personally hated all the romance in the books, so. =|

I liked the books, they were good. I cried for Rue and almost for Prim at the end(but not quite). Peeta and Gale were rather unfair to Katniss after the first Games, though.

The movie was terrible. I really hate when they get movies that wrong. >_< And the Tribute Mutts looked like a fat pig/pitbull cross. Nothing like they were described in the book. And I expected Snow to have better maintained hair. And I expected the Tracker Jackers to be bigger and noticeably gold.

Edited by Raikielia

I liked the books, they were good. I cried for Rue and almost for Prim at the end(but not quite). Peeta and Gale were rather unfair to Katniss after the first Games, though.

The movie was terrible. I really hate when they get movies that wrong. >_< And the Tribute Mutts looked like a fat pig/pitbull cross. Nothing like they were described in the book. And I expected Snow to have better maintained hair. And I expected the Tracker Jackers to be bigger and noticeably gold.

Though I liked the movie, I have to agree with you on the Mutts.

They were disappointing on so many levels compared to the books mad.gif

I really loved the first one and couldn't stop reading the second one. Always these cliffhangers everywhere. Currently finished the first third of the third book - haven't had much time reading currently due to work and moving.

But although I found the first movie a bit strange (hadn't read the book yet at that time so I guess I would find many things to complain about now xd.png) I'm somehow anticipating the second one. Quite curious. ohmy.gif

i read the huger games and evreyperson is juicy poatates

Lol what??

I've read the entire series twice, and I am absolutely amazed by it. wub.gif Catching Fire is probably my favorite book in the world!

I hope the movie is good...

Ahhhh have you guys seen the propaganda posters for Catching fire? They're really amazing.

Movie makers sure do love to screw things up don't they.