Rorschach

Tattoos

Mm... you want me to smooth/thicken the lines? shouldn't be too much problem.

I really want a peace sign on the inside of my left wrist. I'm not worried about regretting it when I'm older, because it's something that means a lot to me.

The only qualm I have is with the pain. I've heard that wrist tattoos hurt a LOT. Anybody have any experience, or advice?

And I don't know which way I would have the sign facing. I wear a peace sign ring facing outwards, but I'm not sure if I'd want that on my wrist. :/

Edited by .rauha

Talked with my mum, she's dandy with me having user posted image on my shoulder. I wanted to get it on the back of my hand, but she wouldn't allow that. Ah well.

Talked with my mum, she's dandy with me having user posted image on my shoulder. I wanted to get it on the back of my hand, but she wouldn't allow that. Ah well.

It will look better on your shoulder than on the back of your hand anyway.

I got tats i have 3 smile.gif i'm wanting another one though i want one of Jack Skellington as i like NBC smile.gif

I'd show you some pics of mine but i don't have any on my dads comp sad.gif

Edited by amz

I wanted a tattoo that covers part of my back, well, both Eastern and Western dragon. Not to mention a Hybrid Theory on my left leg (lower) and the Dark Passion Play (blade thingy) on my right leg (lower) xd.png

Uh also the Dragonforce band logo on my lower arm lol (seriously, I love those bands, too much of a Rock/Metal freak I am =/)

I wanted a tattoo that covers part of my back, well, both Eastern and Western dragon. Not to mention a Hybrid Theory on my left leg (lower) and the Dark Passion Play (blade thingy) on my right leg (lower) xd.png

Uh also the Dragonforce band logo on my lower arm lol (seriously, I love those bands, too much of a Rock/Metal freak I am =/)

That'd be cool dragonforce logo sounds cool! i'd have one but i can't afford one right now sad.gif i want a metallica logo smile.gif

really this band is cool, but it's very theatrical, in a strange way. anyway I carry more with music than with who sings.

Edited by bluebrm

That'd be cool dragonforce logo sounds cool! i'd have one but i can't afford one right now sad.gif i want a metallica logo smile.gif

lol because I am way too much into Dragonforce, Linkin Park and Nightwish anyway, not to mention dragons. Too bad in schools I cannot get them... though I thought that I actually saw a 'hypocrite' who had a tattoo somewhere at her lower back lol, a bat, if I am right. xd.png

At least they are awesome biggrin.gif

I've got two tattoos so far. The first one is on my back and more or less tear-shaped, with its axis on the spine. It took about 1,5h to be done and was a bit unpleasant to nasty in some areas. The second one is on my calf, took about 2h and was actually almost fun because I could watch the image getting clearer and more brilliant. Both tattoos are black and white and have very personal meanings to me - which I find immensely important as you'll have a tattoo for the rest of your life.

I plan on another tattoo on the other leg, and on an extension of the one on my back.

I'd also like to point out here that I am deathly scared of needles. Completely terrified. And I still have one tatt, and am planning on more. The tatt gun is not like an injection needle, and to be fair you don't actualy have to look at it while they're working (I don't, just to be on the safe side).

This is what I wanted to hear...terrified of needles here, but I want a tattoo. I'm glad it's possible for me.

I'll be getting cheese somewhere, some time

A wedge of cheese with wings. I've been drawing them since high school and they mean a lot to me. but finding a good tattoo parlor is hard here...considering they were illegal in my state since 2007.

I've been thinking about a tattoo, but still rather wishy washy on the matter. I tend to tire of a design quickly, and I'd rather not have to look at it if I'm just going to get sick of it in a few months.

If I ever do get one it'd probably be in an inconspicuous place.

@Wookie- Parlors are illegal in your state? I've never even heard of that o_o why?

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

: / I was tattooed when I was 5 months old(which was probably illegal) but, it was my birth rune and it was placed on the bottom of my right wrist.

As for other tattoes, I want to get one of a sundisk on my chest where my heart is. I also want to have a rune circle on my lower back.

I might get one one day, when I'm old enough. The only problem is I'm terrified of the pain. If I do ever get one, I'd get a simple one

I've been thinking about a tattoo, but still rather wishy washy on the matter. I tend to tire of a design quickly, and I'd rather not have to look at it if I'm just going to get sick of it in a few months.

@Wookie- Parlors are illegal in your state? I've never even heard of that o_o why?

Were illegal. They were deemed legal in 2007. But that didn't stop them from popping up everywhere before and getting shut down. For me it would be best to go out of state. Most places haven't been around a while or long enough in my state.

And I have no idea why either...I guess the general community associated tattoos with gangs or some other dumb reason.

That is a little strange...tattoos are about as common as ear piercings on the average joe nowadays.

It's a lot better, the way you want to do it: thinking thoroughly and then getting it done wink.gif

I wanted a tattoo when I was 15, but my parents said no, of course. And I'm more than happy now they did so because I wanted that motif for something like a year and would be desperately regretting it today.

I thought about my first tattoo for 5 years before I finally had it done, just to be really, really, really sure - even though it had a personal meaning to me and all that. Just like you I wasn't sure that I'd not tire of it - after five years and still wanting it, I felt reassuerd enough. And so far I'm still happy with the choice wink.gif

I forget where, but I remember hearing a story about someone keeping the design that they wanted close by for a year, and if they still wanted it after that year, it'd be fine to go ahead and get it. I like that idea a lot. :o

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

I love tattoos! My mom's boyfriend has got a really amazing eagle on his back. Fully coulored and all. I like to look at people who have tattoos. It makes me wonder what the stories behind their artworks are. I love to watch shows like Miami Ink and LA Ink. Those artists are amazing and they make some really beautiful artworks smile.gif

I want one on my lower leg. Still not sure what I want. Maybe a beautiful rose or some Japanese cherry blossoms or a dragon. I just can't choose... But I do know I want a phoenix with his tail on my upper arm and his wings and head on my shoulder. One day, when I'm a bit older. First I want something smaller tongue.gif

Oh, maybe this is a good place to ask if someone wants to draw me a dragon for my tattoo? (not sure if I want a tattoo of it, but I can't draw them myself and I don't know much people who can) I want it to have the pose of the Bright-Breasted Wyvern female but with other colours and a bit cuter and more feminine. Feel free to PM me some of your sketches smile.gif (Sorry if I broke some rules with this question.)

Talked to some people working at a tattoo parlor. Am sadfaced that I can't make any money off my designs, as the guy said that most places use designs made by the tattooists.

/moneyhungry

I'll probably get a tattoo when I'm older, but I don't think my parents would let me now, and anyway, I have no idea what design I'd want or where I'd want it. xd.png

Murder, another suggestion is to take a design you think you want and draw it on with Sharpies. It looks cool and you can keep re-drawing it whenever it starts to fade until you know whether you actually want it or not.

I've actually been using coloured Sharpies to my advantage lately, since my tattoos are done only in black. I've been having my sister take my coloured markers and give my black tribal turtle rainbow patterns around it.

Currently thinking about doing up a new design for myself to go over a tattoo I got in January and don't like because the artist screwed it up beyond what I can tolerate. Guy's lucky all that happened to him was a lack of payment, because now I have a tattoo I can't stand and have to pay someone else to do something over top of when I have the money.

Note: NEVER agree to let a friend do your tattoos no matter how good they say they are, asking you to give referrals to people if you like their work. Bad, bad, BAD juju there!