Rorschach

Tattoos

Shoulder isn't going to hurt as much as the skin in that area is a little thicker and there are quite a few muscle groups up in that area. I'd get one done around the upper back and shoulder region easily.

my shoulder blade on the back is nothing but skin and bone i have very few muscles back there that would actually stop the needle....

I want a snowflake on my right shoulder blade and a stylised songbird on my ankle. But I'm not allowed any yet.

I want to get some Maori designs (would prefer if they were the traditional ones but I'd have to go up north and pay heaps) on my left arm, but unless I got something pathetically small it'd cost too much for me on my current budget (or even my parents'). I wouldn't mind some more Russian-mob style tatts either, but most of them just seem a bit too random or religious for me.

http://ugliesttattoos.com/ (May not be safe for work!)

That spiderman tattoo actually has precedent. There's a semi-popular series known as "marvel zombies" in which all the superheroes and most of the people in the world in which they lived are zombies. I've never read it but I see the latest issue for sale every time I go to the comic shop.

Not for me, I hate pain, I hate needles, I faint at sight of blood, sometimes I faint at thoughts of blood or pain.

I once went to the blood bank with someone she took the first turn, Yup I fainted just watching her have her blood going up through the tubes. So I wont go near a tat shop, They prob wouldn't like me passed out on their floor

I'd love to get a tattoo! I'm even working on a design at the moment so that I can have it in my purse for a year or so to see if I could really look at something everyday and still like it at the end.

I want some in the future. I don't want an entire scene though. Just a few simple (yet pretty) images here and there.

I know I wanton of an orca for sure, a dragon, and some Tolkien Elvish text (probably the same text that's on the One Ring as like an 'anklet' or 'bracelet' tattoo), but other than that, I'm not sure what I want.

I always thought about getting a tattoo, since they do tend to turn out looking awesome, but then I think about how it'll look when I get old... >.<;

xd.png

I always worried about that too but then I realized that after you get old, you tend to die and nobody cares about how your tattoo looked anymore and so you never got to enjoy having one. So in other words... carpe diem -- Seize the day. wink.gif

I want a tattoo on my wrist I'm just not 100% sure of what I want, I am fairly certain that I want a dog print though, in memory of my dog who passed away last year. But I want to be pawsitive (lol pun intended) before I spend that much money on something fairly permanent.

http://ugliesttattoos.com/ (May not be safe for work!)

There are some pretty epic tats there laugh.gif

So I'm gonna get a "smedium" sized tattoo done within the next week or so of a tribal line horse on my thigh. Found this awesome place in my town thats set up more like a doctors office than a tattoo parlour. Seriously, theres private rooms for all the tattooing and they have a waiting room. The artists have some awesome work too.

http://www.perfectiondermagraphics.com/Gallery_Steve.html

That spiderman tattoo actually has precedent. There's a semi-popular series known as "marvel zombies" in which all the superheroes and most of the people in the world in which they lived are zombies. I've never read it but I see the latest issue for sale every time I go to the comic shop.

i read that

it was EPIC

and very popular biggrin.gif got a sweater of the marvel zombies. I dont think its an ugly tattoo at all! biggrin.gif not that i would do it lol

but im saving up for my Dia De Los Muertos Candy Skull Tattoos. designed them and eerrythah'g. ;D wwooooo yes.

If I could think of something I'd be okay with having in fifty years, I would totally get a tattoo. However, I'm the girl who gets all her hair chopped off, then looks in the mirror and can't wait for it to grow back. *shrugs* So coming up with something I won't regret...

Difficult for me. XP

~Feathers

I used to want a tattoo really badly. I was seconds away from booking the appointment. I was going to get a Coheed & Cambria dragonfly tattooed on my wrist. Coheed & Cambria has been my favorite band for about 8 years now and I like dragonflies. If I ever stopped liking the band, I could still enjoy the dragonfly tattoo. My boyfriend at the time told me to put a picture of it in my wallet, wait a year, and then see if I still wanted it. I didn't put it on my wallet, but I put it near my computer. A year later and I had lost interest in getting the tattoo, and I admit now that I'm glad I didn't get it. It's still my favorite band, and I still like dragonflies, but I just don't want a tattoo anymore.

Just got some epic news from my brother. Apparently our tatoo parlour are so proud of the work they did on one of his sleeves that it's gone up on their 'wall of fame' for all the customers to see.

I'd also like to point out here that I am deathly scared of needles. Completely terrified. And I still have one tatt, and am planning on more. The tatt gun is not like an injection needle, and to be fair you don't actualy have to look at it while they're working (I don't, just to be on the safe side).

I have an itty tattoo (a little larger than a quarter) on the inside of my left wrist. It's a pawprint.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/die.../Picture114.jpg

Sort of a generic pawprint. The print itself looks closest to a wolf pawprint without the claws. I picked it because I love animals and most of my favorite animals happen to have paws. I do like cats more than dogs, though. o.o;

Oh, and by the way, mine hurt like hell. T.T My brother had gotten a tattoo a week earlier and he was like, "Oh, it felt like angry mosquitoes." Pfft! Mosquitoes my butt! Felt more like a whole hive of angry bees. Thank goodness mine was so small and took probably all of thirty-forty minutes to finish. >.< But that spot is pretty painful.

I'm mulling over getting another one. >.>

Edited by Diem Adrienne

*Surprised at how many people there are here with tattoos*

I'm thinking about getting some...

Tatt's are really fun to have. ^.^ Mine is a celtic styled fox on my ankle. I got it about a year ago when I was 16. I'm planning on hopefully getting another. I either want three feathers linked like a bracelet on my other ankle or something between by shoulder blades. xd.png But this time I have to wait until I am 18 because my mom won't sign again. I'm still happy with mine. smile.gif

My older brother has a sleeve of scythes and blood. He doesn't like it anymore. xd.png

I'd also like to point out here that I am deathly scared of needles. Completely terrified. And I still have one tatt, and am planning on more. The tatt gun is not like an injection needle, and to be fair you don't actualy have to look at it while they're working (I don't, just to be on the safe side).

THIS!

I am deathly afraid of needles, like I hyperventilate, panic, cry, the whole nine yards and I still have a tat. I was ok with it because, A. It was done on a part of my body where I couldn't see it being done and B. It doesn't work the same as a hypodermic needle. Also C. I just really wanted a tattoo and bit the bullet to get it done.

For those that are still underage to get a tat I really honestly recommend waiting till your legal just because who you are as a person evolves and changes so much through the teens to adult, and what your into or think you like now may be completely different 5 years from now. I'm not the same person I was when I was 16 by a milestone and that forced wait period really made me think about what I really wanted to get, cause once its on there.....its not coming off. Tattoo removal is insanely expensive and not perfect, so don't go in thinking you have an eraser option after wards just in case.

It really is a good thing to wait in this case cause if you end up really wanting it in the end, it'll be that much more special to you once you have it done. smile.gif

For those that are still underage to get a tat I really honestly recommend waiting till your legal just because who you are as a person evolves and changes so much through the teens to adult, and what your into or think you like now may be completely different 5 years from now. I'm not the same person I was when I was 16 by a milestone and that forced wait period really made me think about what I really wanted to get, cause once its on there.....its not coming off. Tattoo removal is insanely expensive and not perfect, so don't go in thinking you have an eraser option after wards just in case.

It really is a good thing to wait in this case cause if you end up really wanting it in the end, it'll be that much more special to you once you have it done. smile.gif

lol i still got mine done i got it done in jan and i'm only 17 i gotta say i love my tattoo and it has very special meaning to it... so it isn't like i got it because i thought it look cool

though i do agree if you want something just because it is pretty i'd wait but if you have something that has meaning then i don't see the problem...

lol i still got mine done i got it done in jan and i'm only 17 i gotta say i love my tattoo and it has very special meaning to it... so it isn't like i got it because i thought it look cool

though i do agree if you want something just because it is pretty i'd wait but if you have something that has meaning then i don't see the problem...

Give it another 5 years and than see how you feel. Most people who end up regretting their work dont regret their tattoos until a few years down the road, not after a few months unless it was a botched job or bad art.

For the longest time I thought I wanted an armband tat while I was a teenager. Come 21-23 that completely changed and I would've hated it had I actually done that. Instead I got something thats even more special to me and I love as it better reflects the person I've become than what I thought I wanted before. I got it done 3 years ago when I was 23 and I still love it an am going back for more.

Give it another 5 years and than see how you feel. Most people who end up regretting their work dont regret their tattoos until a few years down the road, not after a few months unless it was a botched job or bad art.

For the longest time I thought I wanted an armband tat while I was a teenager. Come 21-23 that completely changed and I would've hated it had I actually done that. Instead I got something thats even more special to me and I love as it better reflects the person I've become than what I thought I wanted before. I got it done 3 years ago when I was 23 and I still love it an am going back for more.

my tigerfly has a special meaning to me that wont change over time... it is extremely special to me so i highly doubt it will change over time but -shrugs- that is just me

When I'm older, I want a crossbone and skull tattoo somewhere. Or an eastern dragon. Though I doubt I'd get any because I'm too much of a priss to get stabbed thousands of times.