TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

The silver trophy says I have over 200 dragons. Truth. What I'm thinking is maybe the gold trophy pops up with 300+ dragons, but says 500+ dragons on it? I dunno.

LOL, my gold trophy just turned into a silver for some reason. I actually do have enough for a gold. I'm guessing whatever numbers the trophies key off of aren't as stable as was thought?

Oh, so pretty ohmy.gif

I love my little Silver trophy ^^ Now its going to be so much funnier to trying for 500 dragons :3

Mine just changed silver, as well.

If it's based off of Adult dragons, though, it would be correct.

Adults: 443

If it's based of of total, though, I also have 93 frozen hatchlings.

I have a silver one my mate has a gold one but i have more dragons how dose that work then?

*snuggles her silver 200 trophy* Precioussssssssssss... gollum, gollum. xd.png

Thanks for being so epic, TJ!

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Yes, it changed to the correct one, bronze. And did the picture change as well? Now I can actually recognize a little dragon looking to the right. It looked different before, I think.

Edited by lilysally

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

They're adorable! *steals a few to for moar snugglage*

Man we get trophies now? This is gonna make me way more competitive then before! tongue.gif

Awww...

I had a silver first, but now i have a golden one <3

Thanks TJ, i really really love the throphy <3

and thanks nepherim too <3

(I love this cause now i can keep my adults hidden, BUT people can see i have over 500 and doon't think i am a newbie tongue.gif )

I was wondering where that trophy came from! tongue.gif

Thanks!

Thanks for the update. xd.png I was very perplexed by the little silver trophy that had appeared on my scroll.

Looks like the trophies were changed to reflect only adults now, instead of including hatchies. I had a gold trophy last night, but I know I only have around 300+ adults.

Thanks for the update. smile.gif I like this better since, although I love my Hatchie Kindergarden, I don't count them in the count since they can't breed.

Just a future suggestion (I think someone already beat me to it), a trophy for frozen hatchies would be awesome as well. It might also help break the mental attitude that Freezing is "wrong".

btw, has anyone hit 1000 adults yet? Just curious if there a trophy that goes with that. Diamond/sparkly maybe? smile.gif

I love the trophies.

Do someone know how many kind of trphies there are ? I saw bronze, silver and gold ones.

I love the trophies.

Do someone know how many kind of trphies there are ? I saw bronze, silver and gold ones.

There`s also a platinum one.

Oh that's cool! I just came back from a short trip and saw the changes now! I love the trophy! THANKS!!

I cannot for the life of me figure out what my silver trophy is supposed to look like.