TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

Hmm, had a bronze trophy, froze a female spring, and tadda a gold trophy. Not complaining, just reporting a bug type thingy (I'm rubbish at coding etc). Not sure where this would go so I'll just put it here for now.

To be honest, I don't like this trophy thing because this makes DC a competative game, and no longer a colect-what (and how much)-you-want...

What a wonderful idea, thank you, TJ.

I love both the wee basket and the trophy - they look so good at the top of the scroll. Plus, it's great that you can admire the eggs caught during the Egg Hunt.

What a lovely surprise! Thank you TJ! The tiny basket is so cute, and the new trophy looks really neat. I like it a lot! laugh.gif

Thanks TJ! Just got up, had a vamp hatchie grow up overnight and moved him to where he belonged and then noticed my basket changed and had a silver companion! Sweet!!

@Sankom

It's every person's decision if they want to play competitively or not.

I could not care less if I have every dragon, dino, paper, and so on.

But I love playing with breeding, especially even gens and my favourites for breeding are whites.

And of course I am almost always locked not to just get more dragons and beat anyone, but to get more nice lineages...

it says I have over 500 dragons, I dont think I even have 50. Is this a glitch?

Aww, the leetle basket and trophies are so cuuuute! <333 I only have a bronze trophy but I think I have about 150 or so dragons, so I will get that silver trophy yet!

To be honest, I don't like this trophy thing because this makes DC a competative game, and no longer a colect-what (and how much)-you-want...

No, it won't.

It is what you want.

If you want to compete with others, it's your choise.

In my opinion the trophie just shows how far you are in your goals

- a number of **** dragons - or just how many you have (it is nice to know)

Thx TJ

I got a silver one. Very cute idea, it determines users to adopt more dragons.

I love the trophies!

I have always been impressed when someone has 500 or more dragons on their scroll, I know that is not an easy thing to do......... I have been collecting for around 2 years now and am a little over half way their, I love my silver:)

Thank you TJ smile.gif

Edited by Trinketguu

Yay gold trophie lol

FYI--Your trophy will disappear when things get sorted out. There is a glitch with the gold trophies right now.

You shouldn't have a trophy until you have at least 50, and at that point, it will be bronze.

Rofl I know that. I only started in March -.- How could I have 500 or even 100.

I spent the weekend in the hospital and was pleasantly surprised when I checked my scroll this morning.

Great idea, TJ! Thanks for my trophy and for the cute little basket. I agree with others, though, who say that it would be nice to have the full size basket appear on the page that shows all the Festival eggs.

it says I have over 500 dragons, I dont think I even have 50. Is this a glitch?

yep its a glitch and look in ya sig... ya have 51

Yes, I agree. This game is not supposed to be competitive, I think it is a little sad to reduce it to just hoarding dragons.

I'm not aiming to get... 500 dragons, or whatever it takes to have a "golden trophy". That would be a pretty stupid goal. I like to breed and gift.

Edited by Hailwidis

It's not competitive. You can still get as many dragons as you want and no more. But the trophies are just for people who have that many dragons. As a reward. You don't have to compete with anyone or anything.

Besides, TJ worked REALLY hard on this to make us happy. And telling him you don't think it was a good idea is just an arrow to his work.

It's not competitive. You can still get as many dragons as you want and no more. But the trophies are just for people who have that many dragons. As a reward. You don't have to compete with anyone or anything.

Besides, TJ worked REALLY hard on this to make us happy. And telling him you don't think it was a good idea is just an arrow to his work.

I agree - why is there always someone who has to be negative? Can't we just accept that this is a game, and be grateful when TJ gives us little gifts here and there? I think people tend to overlook the fact that TJ devotes a lot of time to this site and a simple thank you goes a long way. If you don't like it, just ignore it. It isn't hurting you any.

I have a silver trophy

Thats a great idea.... thank you TJ biggrin.gif