TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

what kind of trophy do i have? looks like...bronze? i'm gonna estimate i have...40 to 50 dragons. whoa i do not have a lot...well i do sorta...not really but...meh.

what kind of trophy do i have? looks like...bronze? i'm gonna estimate i have...40 to 50 dragons. whoa i do not have a lot...well i do sorta...not really but...meh.

Bronze.

You have over 50.

Love my little basket AND my trophy.

Thank you, TJ.

Good idea! biggrin.gif

Makes more sense then having it with the dragons.

The basket and trophy looks really nice there, thank you, TJ. biggrin.gif

I'm confused by my silver trophy... can anyone explain it to me? I really can't figure out what it's supposed to be.

It just means that you don't have enough for a Gold trophy, but more than enough to not get a Bronze, but just right to get a Silver.

I think it was having 200+ of anything on your scroll.

I'm confused by my silver trophy... can anyone explain it to me? I really can't figure out what it's supposed to be.

I think it's a butterfly-winged dragon.

But I'm not really sure either xd.png

I zoomed in on it and it looks like a dragon with butterfly wings. Or moth wings. Something of the sort.

I feel special with the awesome trophies naow~

If you  guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Neph posted the above in the trophy poll thread.

Edited by PrincessLucy

Neph posted the above in the trophy poll thread.

Trophy poll thread!?

*Facepalm* dry.gif

YAY Leetle Trophies!! happy.gif I have bronze. Is Silver 200 dragons then? huh.gif 'Cause last time I counted I had 120.

YAY Leetle Trophies!! happy.gif I have bronze. Is Silver 200 dragons then? huh.gif 'Cause last time I counted I had 120.

yeah, i think 200 is for silver

it's what i have lol

Wow

The trophies are so beautiful!

Thanks TJ!

If you get because by and by the trophies?

If one now has a bronze with the time you get a silver trophy?

Besides, TJ worked REALLY hard on this to make us happy. And telling him you don't think it was a good idea is just an arrow to his work.

I would never do that, I'm just telling my opinion. Ofcourse, this is a pleasent news for the majority, but I've seen some people that are sad because they don't have the trophy they want, or the trophy at all. I just hope that it would stay as a decorative thing, not the thing you will rub on someone face.

P.S. Sorry for my English, hope you 'll get an idea what I'm aiming at. smile.gif

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Oh, wow, these are utterly gorgeous.

Ah, I've been wondering what happened. Thanks for clearing that up! ^^

And hey! I've got a bronze trophy. Nice biggrin.gif

It's a shame you can't get all the trophys together. They look so cute happy.gif