TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

*shifty eyes*

Oh, he'll definitely release more; he said he was aiming for one every month or so, somewhere. Plus, I think there may be something special planned...

Love the trophies, they're awesome.

oh god...

i was hoping to finish up my collection except for the newest dragons and then focus on them before anymore were released.

oh god...

i was hoping to finish up my collection except for the newest dragons and then focus on them before anymore were released.

I don't think I will ever quite get there at the rate I'm going. Now if i could have 10 egg slots for just 2 weeks............ laugh.gif

what is/was the festival of eggs? I totally missed it sad.gif

It was an event over Easter. The Festival eggs would appear in random places on the site every 10 minutes or so.

It was an event over Easter. The Festival eggs would appear in random places on the site every 10 minutes or so.

Yes, every 12 minutes a new egg would appear somewhere on whatever page you happened to be on and you would click it to collect it in your basket. If you happened to miss seeing it and click to another page that was fine because the egg would follow you around until you noticed it and clicked it. There were 38 in all if I recall correctly. The festival lasted for 2 days, which was good because at a rate of no more than 5 eggs per hour it took over 7 hours to catch them all. That and it also gave those who weren't around Easter Sunday a chance to still catch the eggs before they went away. The eggs are just for show. They don't hatch into anything. The link to the Festival of Eggs basket is here: http://dragcave.net/easter I don't know if that lets everybody see all the eggs or only lets people see the eggs they managed to catch since I was lucky enough to catch them all.

Oh, I love these! Thank you! The tiny baskets look great and I am pleased with my bronze trophy. biggrin.gif

why is the summon button gone? i thought it would be permanent *cry* didn't manage to get an egg

I has a bronze trophy.

:3

It's so cute.

*pets trophy*

*looks around*

... Y- you didn't see anything. >_>

why is the summon button gone? i thought it would be permanent *cry* didn't manage to get an egg

You're scroll locked with 4 eggs, it's only there if you have three hatchies/eggs...four of either and it disappears smile.gif

Yes, every 12 minutes a new egg would appear somewhere on whatever page you happened to be on and you would click it to collect it in your basket.  If you happened to miss seeing it and click to another page that was fine because the egg would follow you around until you noticed it and clicked it.  There were 38 in all if I recall correctly.  The festival lasted for 2 days, which was good because at a rate of no more than 5 eggs per hour it took over 7 hours to catch them all.  That and it also gave those who weren't around Easter Sunday a chance to still catch the eggs before they went away.  The eggs are just for show.  They don't hatch into anything.  The link to the Festival of Eggs basket is here:  http://dragcave.net/easter  I don't know if that lets everybody see all the eggs or only lets people see the eggs they managed to catch since I was lucky enough to catch them all.

thanks for the info

too bad I missed it sad.gif

Oh i love my Trophy! I hope that there are more in the future! biggrin.gif To bad there was not a bronze don't know what that number would be. I hope Gold is not 1000 LOL maybe Titanium should be 1000 LOL...

Well love the little trophy

thank you so very much TJ! You ROCK!

There is a bronze.

Bronze-50

Silver-200

Gold-500

o: I noticed this and was like "eeep!"

Happy the easter basket doesn't look so out of place now, 'specially with those nifty new trophies I love so much. ;D

Quick question concerning the trophies...although I dunno if anyone can really answer it >>

I'm eyeing that gold trophy...but I don't think I want to actually KEEP 500 dragons on my scroll xd.png If I say ended up collecting up to that many and got the trophy, could I abandon anything I wanted and still have the trophy, even though I would then have under 500 after all the abandoning?