TJ09

05/02/10 - State of the Cave

Wow, thanks so much TJ! biggrin.gif

I now have a bronze statue! It looks awesome at the top of my scroll! smile.gif Guess I'll have to start working my way up, which will take forever tongue.gif

Has it been determined whether frozen hatchlings count toward the dragon total for the trophies? And have the glitches been worked out?

Just curious how many more I need to get to gold. smile.gif The glitch gave me a gold to start with so I'm yearning for gold, lol! wink.gif

They be cute. <3 Thankies, TJ.

I don't see any reason why frozen hatchies wouldn't count towards the goal. ._.

It just means that you don't have enough for a Gold trophy, but more than enough to not get a Bronze, but just right to get a Silver.

I think it was having 200+ of anything on your scroll.

noooottt what I meant hahaa

Neph posted the above in the trophy poll thread.

Ahhh thank you, that makes much more sense. The eye on the butterfly wings threw me off.

What do the trophies mean?

It's how many dragons you have.

Bronze = Over 50

Silver = Over 200

Gold = Over 500

If you hover your mouse over the tropy, it will tell you.

OK so as we get more dragons, does the new trophy replace the old one, or do we collect them as we go?

Oh i love my Trophy! I hope that there are more in the future! biggrin.gif To bad there was not a bronze don't know what that number would be. I hope Gold is not 1000 LOL maybe Titanium should be 1000 LOL...

Well love the little trophy

thank you so very much TJ! You ROCK!

Thank you TJ for letting us keep our Easter baskets in such a cool way and for the new trophies....

I'm really hoping there will be more trophies or cool little baskets or other tiny things for us to collect in the future. smile.gif

Thank you nepherim for the cool fairy? dragons to use on the trophies! smile.gif They are sooooo cute! I wish they could have been used for regular dragons. I want to collect them now! xd.png

Edited by Corindia

the little badges ARE cute, so i wouldn't mind more mini sprites of stuff later on :3

like achievements

If you  guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Thank you for letting TJ use your sprites for the trophies. They look so cute! laugh.gif

the little badges ARE cute, so i wouldn't mind more mini sprites of stuff later on :3

like achievements

Achievements in the cave would be nice...

Any news if TJ is gonna release anymore dragons?

*shifty eyes*

Oh, he'll definitely release more; he said he was aiming for one every month or so, somewhere. Plus, I think there may be something special planned...

Love the trophies, they're awesome.

Awesome. Looks cool, can't wait to get a trophy!

Just love the trophys. So cool.

Was wondering if there was to be a new dragon for Mothers' Day.??

rolleyes.gif

Just love the trophys. So cool.

Was wondering if there was to be a new dragon for Mothers' Day.??

rolleyes.gif

I was just thinking the same thing! xd.png

That would be cool... but what would the possible dragon be called?? Mommy Day Dragon? Oh! And Mother's Day is the only day of the year it doesn't breed because it is taking a well deserved rest... you give it chocolates/cards/etc on Mother's Day and it turns from its regular everyday frazzled look into a normal very beautiful resting dragon... but the calm rested look only lasts for one day (24 hours) then it changes back into its frazzled overworked and tired look... wink.gif

Course just thought of something else... is Mother's Day celebrated all over the world on the same day? Cause if not then a Mother's Day dragon isn't gonna work then... unless TJ just makes up a date as the official 'Mother's Day' for DC.

Okay... I should go eat lunch... I'm starting to be silly and ramble! xd.png

How do I know how close I am to the next trophy. Surely there's a 100 dragon trophy, which I should have.

Actually, there are only 50, 200 and 500 trophies, with a potential for 1000 Dragon trophies in the future according to some. So you're a ways off.