Fansite Overview Project

List of Active Fansites

I'm pretty sure this is where you post eggs and hatchlings.....right?

-egg spam removed-

Go to page one of this thread ponyjammers and there will be instructions and hatcheries links for you there.

smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Can someone help me? I'm very confused about the page and all the different intros.

If you are finding it confusing, you may want to concentrate on this part. Those are the most common hatcheries.

The introduction just tells you a little bit about each hatchery and its features, but all you really need to do is click on the underlined name of the hatchery. That link will take you to the home page of the hatchery and in most cases you will find a place there to enter your scroll name and then decide which of your eggs you want to add. If the home page doesn't have a place to enter your scroll it will have a link to the part of the site where you can do that. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Every listing has a link to the off-site fansite. To use a fansite, click the link (the fansite's name) and follow the instructions on that site.

I just added that to the OP, in the hopes that it might make things clearer for newcomers, since quite a number of them seem to have been confused lately. Thoughts?

-egg spam removed, you need to go to the off forum fan sites to post your eggs- Edited by rubyshoes

You need to go to one of the fan site hatcheries, listed here and enter your scroll/eggs to get views. You can ask for a mentor to help you sort things out here. Good luck and welcome to Dragon Cave! smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I was wondering how everyone was getting so many views on their dragons! This is really convenient. smile.gif I have four tabs open that are refreshing for everyone.

Name of fansite: Gaia online. Guild name Into the Dragon's Cave

Link to fansite: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/into...-cave/g.440667/

Link to thread on DC forum (if any):

Type of fansite: Guild/Forum

Registration required?: yes for the site, for the guild it's not required to view, but required to post

Is there an ER?: Yes

Notable features: Click requirements/Guides/Trade section/RP section/Other adoptables

Any extras?: The guild is still under construction, bu I thought I would do this now and get it out of the way. Everything seems to be inactive though in the chatterbox.

(Please read the forum rules)

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Please click

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Does anyone ever know how to do the eggs turning?

That's not something for this thread. But if you mean neglecteds - we may not talk about that here.

The "Eggs Around the World" fansite (which has no forum thread of its own) appears to be down. At least, when I go there, I'm getting a "403 Forbidden (nginx)" page instead of an actual website.

The "Eggs Around the World" fansite (which has no forum thread of its own) appears to be down. At least, when I go there, I'm getting a "403 Forbidden (nginx)" page instead of an actual website.

Seems to be a problem with the index page. Go to http://eatw.net/scroll.html instead.

eatw.net does indeed seem to be having some problems, even though I was able to access it earlier today...

I think the site probably didn't get enough donations, and is now down and gone. >.<

I really hope that's not the case!