TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

They come out blue if female.

red if its a male.

Just like TJ's right.

TJ's are Stage 2. That's when they look different. Stage 1, when they first hatche, looks the same for both genders. That's why it's wise to wait until they gender to name them. wink.gif

EDIT: This is Stage 1, just after they hatch. Both females and males look the same.

Same goes for the other 3 breeds.

Edited by Gyps13

TJ's are Stage 2. That's when they look different. Stage 1, when they first hatche, looks the same for both genders. That's why it's wise to wait until they gender to name them. wink.gif

You know I meant hell fires right

You know I meant hell fires right

Yep. Look back at my edit. wink.gif

*cries*

I couldn't get one and waited 2 hours but nothing.

And when i saw one and clicked on it, it always says 'somebody taken it'

Now i'm angry and sad mad.gifsad.gif

*cries*

They're going to be common, so you're bound to get one eventually. wink.gif

*cries*

Don't worry, they are here for good. They'll become easier to get as the days go by. Plus keep an eye on the AP. As people start dropping their duplicates, they'll start popping up.

Don't give up. smile.gif

Yoh, you guys hunting for all of them and STILL complaining, feel lucky. I've been hunting since the hour it was released (neglected to post on the forumz), and I have caught... zilch. Tried to breed my draggies to trade, and... nothing. Asked for one and... NOTHING!

The rarity limit's too darn high. Another "gold-silver"like release... x_x

TJ said they were supposed to be commons, but maybe that was his April Fool's prank sad.gif

TJ said they were supposed to be commons, but maybe that was his April Fool's prank sad.gif

Don't make me cry xd.png

Thanks guys biggrin.gif

Your the best

Hope i get one soon (cause i don't even have a single egg of these breed of dragon laugh.gif )

I've seen them in the drops pretty frequently, actually. They are just snapped up in a heartbeat. I doubt they're rare. The system has just been tweaked recently, and it's messing with us. xd.png We're expecting another Mid-Winter Madness, and it's not going to happen, whether these are common or not. lol

another... Mid winter madness.

Oh noez xd.png

I'm going to die soon from having to catch all these eggies.

Actually, red, green and blue stars wink.gif

Blue flames are hotter than red.

Bingo biggrin.gif

xd.png Of course it wasn't a difficult question, but wow, I just noticed the Nebula's green and red stars, they're cool ;3

Yoh, you guys hunting for all of them and STILL complaining, feel lucky. I've been hunting since the hour it was released (neglected to post on the forumz), and I have caught... zilch. Tried to breed my draggies to trade, and... nothing. Asked for one and... NOTHING!

I haven't caught any either, I'm trying, as well as trios.

When everyone's grow up and breed the ratios will increase and they might even start showing up in the AP with the frequency of commons.

i was able to catch a speckle :u

still want hellfire

dry.gif

>_>

Strangely fellfire is the only one I can catch...

So, when exactly is magic hour? How long does it last? When it hits xx:00, does the drop happen? And how long?

xd.png We're expecting another Mid-Winter Madness, and it's not going to happen, whether these are common or not. lol

-----

Censored!

Dang it, TJ... we need to flush out all the waiting dragons to be released. They've been there for months to years!

Edited by gondracorn

There are so many beautiful dragons to release, but I fear that if TJ doesn't allow up to raise dragons even faster or more at a time then people won't be able to finish their collections...