TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I think this may be slightly off topic, but I was wondering if anyone who has the Guardian of Nature has tried to breed it? I assume since you can only have 2 they aren't breedable... but just wanted to confirm this.

I think this may be slightly off topic, but I was wondering if anyone who has the Guardian of Nature has tried to breed it? I assume since you can only have 2 they aren't breedable... but just wanted to confirm this.

They aren't breed-able. I have one on my scroll.

I still can't seem to grab any of the new ones..I'm finally unlocked..*sigh*

I hope that everuone gets them

I say that nebula have to be able to mate with each other.

and aren't the hellfire descriptions messed up.

Of course I do xd.png I created the Nebulas, and I was also there in ALL of the threads of the dragons as they were being created.

So I've seen all the adults tongue.gif And I can tell you, all of them are epic awesome.

I second that, I was hoping for a long time for the Nebulas to be released. I didn't help with the sprite or anything but I saw it in the completed dragons list both sprites are really awesome! Though I like the male better because of the coloration. biggrin.gif

Darn. It's been two days almost, and I still only have the nebulas...

Darn. It's been two days almost, and I still only have the nebulas...

I haven't even seen the nebulas in a while now....

I hope that everuone gets them

I say that nebula have to be able to mate with each other.

and aren't the hellfire descriptions messed up.

Yep, they're backwards. I think the artist said they PM'd TJ, but no answer yet.

Glitches like this can take up to a month or more to fix, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. A bit annoying, granted, but normal. lol

I say we rename March and April Glitch Months. tongue.gif

I heard about the egg that noone could click on in the AP

that was march right.

Also it took along time for my stuck egg to get into hatchie. It was actually glitched so I killed it and revived it then it wasn't glitched.

I heard about the egg that noone could click on in the AP

that was march right.

You mean last year? That was a stone egg that eventually became Lady Petra of the Forbidden, and yep that was March too. See? March especially just hates DC. xd.png

8 hours and counting for adults. I'm surprised TJ hasn't frozen any hatchies yet. lol

I got all of them biggrin.gif

Are all of these new dragons uncommons? I haven't seen too many lately.

OOOOOOHHHH man... I just realized that tomorrow is the last day of my spring break. Then I have track for two hours after school everyday...

Edited by crocodile100

Just caught myself two fell fires and a bright something something (I've been gone since before the release, so I can't remember the name)

Wow, I just realized how blue the Sunsong hatchie's eyes are. They're beautiful. biggrin.gif

AHHH!!! my first failed influence... my fell fire. well its the red version and its a first stage hatchling, so does this mean its gonna be a male?

AHHH!!! my first failed influence... my fell fire. well its the red version and its a first stage hatchling, so does this mean its gonna be a male?

Yes

XD

shoot. way to fail dragons!!!!! well at least my nebby hatched the right gender. smile.gif

Edited by Thefireeternal11

Finally grabbed a fell fire... but now egglocked again, thanks to another failed vampire bite.

shoot. way to fail dragons!!!!! well at least my nebby hatched the right gender. smile.gif

...All the Hellfire hatchies stage 1 are red. I haven't seen a blue one yet.

And you cant tell the gender from a stage one Nebula. If you look closely it contains both purple and blue star dots.

BTW: I wouldn't say your influence failed.

*hint*

Fire turns what color as it gets hotter???

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

Yay new dragons. But I've been stuck for 2 hours watching and finally finding one then click it, gone already. It's so hard to catch new dragons! But I still am happy.

And you cant tell the gender from a stage one Nebula. If you look closely it contains both purple and blue star dots.

BTW: I wouldn't say your influence failed.

*hint*

Fire turns what color as it gets hotter???

Actually, red, green and blue stars wink.gif

Blue flames are hotter than red.