TJ09

State of the Cave - 03/28/10

I dont know if this is right place to ask but can someone show me

a silver egg against a new white egg. I have tried for 2 days to find one

in daily dragon fix, but none I click are silver.

and i wish i had an idea of when new eggs where coming out... I'm still collecting hatchies for freezing that I could be growing... but i don't want to miss the eggs!

lulz

i gave up, I'm now happily scroll-locked.

Walking the fine line to get my Summon to gender without killing it... hasn't been sick at least. :3

Yarold's does wonders to give views, uvs, and clicks. Maybe I should sign up to Hydra too...

Coul you give a link to the sites please ot atleast tell me where a link would be like a topic?

Yarold's is a fansite?

I need to find some new ones since Soti and EWBD and JadeDestiny are out of commission. ;-;

I've been eggspamming Gaia, but no luck yet. Just hoping some of my others grow up before the release. :D

Egg drop soup, Eggs around the world, and the Dragonnery are all self-serve fansites that are completely functional.

Yarold's is a fansite?

I need to find some new ones since Soti and EWBD and JadeDestiny are out of commission. ;-;

I've been eggspamming Gaia, but no luck yet. Just hoping some of my others grow up before the release. biggrin.gif

Yarolds and Hydra are not Dragon Cave fansites, but Adoptables in general sites. That is, MyMiniCity, PonyPals, these weird "Browser Games", Varnis... Anything that requires clicking links goes there.

Yarold's is a fansite?

Not really, more of a click exchange site. You post your link, you click on other people's links to get credits, and when people click on your link, it takes away from your credits.

Awesome. Thanks. :3

...Anyone think TJ's gonna pull an April Fool's Joke on us? ;D

Lol, I don't think many people would be in the mood for practical jokes after all this, least of all poor TJ.

No, maybe least of all me...

I think they're going to finish the updates and get the bugs sorted out -like the nocturnes not changing on your scroll- before they release the new eggs.

Lol, I don't think many people would be in the mood for practical jokes after all this, least of all poor TJ.

No, maybe least of all me...

Agreed. There's just too much going on I think for him to even pull a prank.

I think they're going to finish the updates and get the bugs sorted out -like the nocturnes not changing on your scroll- before they release the new eggs.

Same here. Finish one task before you start another.

(Nocturnes are in day pose on my scroll but when I click on them, they turn to night.)

...I'm afraid to post anything here that might be off topic and offend the moderators... I don't know what the topic is. laugh.gif

Well, personally I like that the nocturnes aren't changing on the main scroll page because it makes it easier to sort them by color xd.png