UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

(Exellent! biggrin.gif)

Zarazo jumped out of her arms and ran off, shouting "This way!" Kitsune ran after him. Soon they had left the forest. She was wondering how the others would be able to find them... When suddenly a gargantuan black dragon landed in front of them. The three of them stopped dead in their tracks. ANOTHER DRAGON?! Kitsune was having her mind blown by how many dragons there were around.

-------------

Fang landed in front of a young girl with shockingly red eyes and two dragon hatchlings. Rage enveloped him. How he HATED humans, and this one had the NERVE to kidnap two hatchlings?! Without a word he grabbed her and the Pygmy and Nebula dragons and took off. Kitsune didn't understand what was happening until they were up above the forest, shooting across the sky.

"Help!" Kitsune cried out to no one. "HELP!!!"

(still need blue to post dry.gif unless you want Salundur to rescue them wink.gif )

Edited by firedrake

Silver was about to reply when he heard Kitsune shout for help. He rushed over, dropping the dog, and exclaimed, "What is it?" He looked around wildly... and Kitsune was gone!

Leafclaw cursed inside of her mind. Stupid Silver. He should have just cooperated!

And that's when she saw it: a Black dragon flying off with a little human girl. Leafclaw hated people, and she tried hard to ignore the urge to save her.

"Kitsune! Kitsune, where are you?" Leafclaw heard Silver hollering, horrified below.

"Was that Kit?" Leafclaw asked, pointing to the Black dragon and the girl.

Silver gasped. "That's her! That's Kitsune!"

"WHAT! She was taken!?!?!" Saliundur exclaimed

As Saliundur starts to pursue of the Black dragon that took her, he remembered that the Pink was still free, I'll leave her for another day he thought. (is the black one of your chars? If not, can I have it do something?)

Edited by firedrake

(Nope, it's Ace's. And flew back into the sky, if you read the post....)

Leafclaw looked at Kitsune, and for the first time in years pity stirred her heart. She tried to fight it.

She's a human. She deserves it, Leafclaw thought.

"Can't you get her? Please?" Silver pleaded, and the desperation in his eyes nearly made Leafclaw give in. "Please? She's not like other humans. She's kind, caring, and understanding and she wouldn't hurt a fly unless she had to. Please save her."

"COME BACK HERE!" Saliundur screamed at the Black. It didn't seem to notice him at all. Why does this always happen to me... he thought. Whatever the reason, it is my duty to protect anyone in danger he reminded himself. Although I should really be getting back to the Bloodborne cave he thought.

(how long has this whole ordeal taken? He needs to get back to Bloodborne)

(you mean Fang? He's one of mine blink.gif )

Fang shot along, clamping a clawed finger on Kitsune's mouth. Oh, how he hated the sounds that humans emit. The two hatchlings were secured in his left back foot. He noticed dragons below looking up at him in horror. Was the human their prey? "She's mine now!" he hollered, letting out a jet of flame. It soon enveloped the forest. He chuckled to himself and flew off again.

Silver looked around in horror at the flames flickering miserably close to his scales. He shrank lower in terror, wishing he could fly.

"Ha!" Leafclaw yelled in triumph. "See you on the other side, Silver!" She turned and started to fly away, but as she did she couldn't help looking back. There was Silver, trying to fend away the flames by throwing rocks at them but failing miserably. He was going to die, and they both knew it. Leafclaw's stone heart was melted, by the flames or the sight of her best friend, and she couldn't help herself.

"Hold on!" she screamed, a new look in her eyes: worry. She had never feared for the saftey of anyone but herself. "I'll get you!"

Silver looked up and met eyes with Leafclaw, and they both realized that they needed each other in this time of crisis. He managed a meek smile, the smoke he breathed in making him wheeze, then turned back and tried to avoid the flames surrounding him.

Saliundur looked down and noticed the whole forest in flames. What the....? The other hatchlings! I had completely forgot! They're all going to die if I don't do something! As he landed in front of the cave, he saw that the cave was full of smoke and that the other hatchlings were nowhere to be seen. He entered the cave and saw them all huddled up in the corner at the very back. "Come with me!" he told them, then he picked them up and flew off.

Edited by firedrake

(I don't think so, but just make sure Saliundur just picks them up. They might struggle.)

Leafclaw flew off, desperately searching for something to help Silver. Silver himself, meanwhile, was coughing like mad as he breathed in the smoke, the flames getting dangerously close to his scales.

(Gah, writers' block.)

(Sounds good. You can RP that Saliundur sees her flying toward him if you want, just don't make her talk.)

(Ok)

On his way to a nearby cave higher up the mountain, he saw the Pink frantically searching for something. "What's wrong?" he called to her.

"Another dragon's trapped in a fire," Leafclaw answered, pointing to the burning forest below. "Can you help me let him free? It's..." She trailed off, recognizing that this dragon was the one who had shouted. "It's Silver! He can't fly and he needs help."

"We have to hurry then, he won't survive very long in this kind of fire and smoke." he told the Pink, "by the way, what is your name Pink?" Why have I gotten tangled up into this web of problems? he thought to himself. Stupid me...

"Where Is he?!?!"

(Dude. I said no to accepting that. -/_\-)

(Oh lol. I didn't get the PM so I assumed that you never got it or I didn't send it dry.gif NVM people...)

Fang shot along the sky, his sleek black body cutting through the air at a breakneck pace. Finally, after what seemed like ages, he landed at the base of an immensecave at the top of a hollowed out mountain. "Welcome to FangClaw," he growled, tossing Kitsune deeper into the cave and setting down the two hatchlings. "Now MARCH!" Kitsune scrambled to her feet and ran to the back of the cave on his command. He pushed her into a deep pit at the back of the cave. A prisoner's quarter. "You won't cause any trouble down there..." he murmured to himself, walking away. Zarazo and Nyx had been left free in the cave's upper level, where several dragons were and huge mounds of eggs surrounded them.

"Kitsune!" Zarazo cried out and jumped down into the hole after her. Nyx, being a much younger hatchling and therefore less knowing, walked over to a mother dragon and curled up beside her for sleep. Kitsune looked around; the underground of FangClan was a network of maze-like tunnels. Escape was difficult, and there were surely traps waiting for prisoners intent on leaving... She sat down and stroked a very frightened Zarazo, not knowing what to do.

"We have to hurry then, he won't survive very long in this kind of fire and smoke." he told the Pink, "by the way, what is your name Pink?" Why have I gotten tangled up into this web of problems? he thought to himself. Stupid me...

"Where Is he?!?!"

"Leafclaw," answered Leafclaw. "Now can we please hurry before he dies?" She looked down and gasped, horrified.

Silver was lying on the ground, motionless, and the flames were only claw-lengths away from his shining silver scales.

"Hold on! We're coming!" Leafclaw hollered.

Saliundur swoops down and grabs Silver by the foot. "We have to get out of here! Help me pick him up Leafclaw!"

(I can understand writers' block, but can you try to be a little more literate?)

Leafclaw nodded, swooping down and grabbing Silver's arms. He coughed a couple of times.

Good, he's alive, she thought, relieved.

"Where do you live?" Leafclaw asked, flying up before the smoke could burn them, thankful that they had saved Silver just in time: where he was standing was now completely on fire.

(ill try)

"I live in a cave just a little farther up the mountain. I live with the Bloodbourne clan, but a devastating sickness has been going around, and I don't think it would be safe for an already injured dragon. We can, however, go to a cave that I use to store my own food and to have some personal time in. It isn't very large, but it will work." he told her

How did I get myself into this? he thought.

"Lets hurry!" he said as they were flying to the cave.

(Sorry I haven't been on. I got caught up in other sites and things.)

All the events went by in a blur for Kreen. First, Silver had gotten in a fight with a Pink. Then, Kitsune, Nyx, and Zarago got kidnapped. She had flew after the dreadful Black furiously screeching. Kreen tracked him to a cave and landed on the stone, claws clicking. How could this have happened? She lashed he tail furiously knowing that she was a Black herself. "Kitsune! Where are you?!" She flew along the narrow tunnels, yelling out her name every once in a while. Her wings had gotten stronger as time passed.

(Sorry I've been gone! Internet was out. >/_\<)

Kitsune listened hard in the ditch. Was that Kreen...?

"Kreen? Kreen?! We're down here!" Kitsune got up and waved around a bit before quickly stopping herself. There were many adult dragons belonging to the Fang Clan asleep on the upper level where Kreen was... She tried calling her without making a sound, but it was in vain.

I'll fly up and call her, Kitsune. Zarazo suggested mentally, and flew up out of the hole to Kreen. It was very lucky of them for her to have been able to track them... "Hello, Kreen," Zarazo greeted, "Kitsune's stuck down there..."

Kreen paused for a moment, then looked around then saw Zarazo. She flew down to where Kitsune was and was flooded with relief. "Kitsune! We've got to get out of here!" Wait a minute, Kreen thought. There had must have been a guard or at least other dragons around. It was obvious, for she had sensed an inkling that they weren't alone. "How can we get out of here without alerting other dragons that might be around?"