Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

As the title says: If you could make an army of any dragon, what would it be?

This is assuming ALL of the dragons on the completed AND suggested thread are

finished, and ready to go. Most likely, that will never happen, but I was wondering what everyone would want, and why.

So post your top three army interests, and why you'd chose those over all the others!

Mine:

1. Jade (on suggested ATM): It's very nice, and I really enjoy Eastern dragons. It flows really well, and I think Jade works extremely well for a Eastern style dragon in the first place.

2. Mercy (on the completed list): I really like the idea and story behind the dragon, and I do enjoy the way it looks. I like how they're neutral, although some people may not think so.

3. Lavender (on the completed list): Okay, I'm a sucker for cute as well. And my favorite colors are purple and green, so I'm sold on the color scheme.

Well, I already /have/ gold and silver armies, and working on magma ^^;

Some of the dragons I love wouldn't look as great dozens at a time. Of the ones that I think would, I'm very fond of the pillows, dove-wings, zincs, comets, aliens (completed list) and crystal trapped (quite possibly my favorite sprite ever), wingwalker, eastern seasonals, runic (progress). I'd also build an army of frozen steampunk (progress) eggs if that feature ever comes out.

Top three: crystal trapped definitely goes here, anything else is just whatever comes out first and common <3

ETA: Just looked through the lists again to refresh my memory..

My (/insert deity) I want a hundred pillows ;_; And another hundred.. and perhaps some more after..

Edited by kadoatie

If I had time and they were common enough I would totally want an army of Pygmies.

That or Mint hatchlings.

I love those little mints.

<3

Well I don't really keep track of dragon suggestions, but from the ones we have now, I would like to make an army of blunas or curled alt hatchlings. xd.png I think they're adorable.

=p and I'll save the 3rd for like something that hasn't been released yet after I go take and take a look at requests later.

If I had time and they were common enough I would totally want an army of Pygmies.

That or Mint hatchlings.

I love those little mints.

<3

I have 5 pairs of CB Pygmies happy.gif If you'd like me to breed you one, I can smile.gif

Well, number 1 would be 100 CB Sunrises. I'm obsessed with Blunas right now but Sunrises will always be a favorite. I've only got 14 CBs so far. The Sunrise sprite is just awesome.

I guess now, Blunas would be a close second. The hatchling sprite is sooooooooo cute ><

And third....Vampires. Sexy sprites are sexy smile.gif

Oh, that's hard to choose.

I'd love to have an army of silvers, but I already havw quite a lot of those. Otherwise, I think I'd die for an army of Soulwyrms and Hellfire wyverns, as well as Mist Dragons and Pillow dragons.

I'd love an army of Golds. I'd also like a bigger army than I have of Vampires and Ice dragons.

I already have/am working on armies of the currently-released sprites I really like (the Goldenmage Assembly, in all of its really bright glory, and the swarm of Dragontown pygmies, among others), so I'll be picking my three from the Completed/Suggested Lists.

- Dovewings (Completed)

They're just so gorgeous, and they come in so many different colors. I've wanted to see these released for quite some time (well over a year, in fact).

- Day/Night Glory Drakes (Completed)

Once again, really gorgeous. Besides, my ochredrakes could use some company.

- Eastern Seasonals (Progress)

Do these count? There are four of them, but they are related. I love Eastern-style dragons, and feel DC doesn't have nearly enough of them yet. In addition, these are really beautiful dragons.

Runners-up would be compass dragons, unicorn dragons, false dragons, and fluff-eared dragons, among many, many others. I feel like I'm insulting the spriters by leaving so many out - really, this isn't an exhaustive list of the sprites I liked, but I'd be here all night if I tried to type that up.

(Brightwings were going to be on here, but they seem to have vanished - I really hope the sprite didn't get pulled).

I'd make an army of

1. Mirage - it's so epic that I would probably collect them nonstop for the rest of my DC life.

2. Nocturne - have you seen them at night. Amazing! I'm already working on a army.

3. Wolf - very well done. They look so sick.

Yes, I like the day/night glory drakes too, but I like more sublter stuff at times, and those are a little too bright to have a hundred or more on my sroll.

The Eastern seasonals are very beautiful, I can see why they'd be popular as an army... which is also why I didn't choose them, since there would be so many people fighting for them tongue.gif

And I really like pygmies too, heh <.<

The Opera and Opperetta dragons are so gorgeous. I could defiantly hoard one or two or you know a few dozen of those tongue.gif

The stripes. If I weren't so OCD about having an even number of every sprite, the stripes would take over my scroll.

The pillow dragons too. They're so soft and squishy and cute looking.

Gray dragons

S2 sunset hatchlings

silver hatchlings

sweetlings (nepherim's alt, of course that would be impossible)

thunder dragons

1)vamp army

2) redstripe army(they are sooo cute!)

3) gold army

all of these are in my siggy!

I would make an army comprised of Geode, Silver and Magi, though I would prefer the magi were blue.

I think that would be an awesome army with magic to back it up. biggrin.gif

I would like to have a Chrome dragon army laugh.gif

Also Frost Amphithere army is a beautiful idea, 'cause this dragon is epic!! Absolutely magnificent!! laugh.gif

And third place... I cannot decide between several dragons - my Persian Blue, Permafrost, Pillow, Eastern Silver, Tailwing and Vulture... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Wow a lot of new dragons on the complete list since I last checked, cool!

Anyway my favourite has been on the completed list for forever and a day... and still is. It's the Feathered Raptor, I just love love it. Another oldie I want released is the Rainbow dragon

Also wouldnt mind an army of Persian Blue, Sandbellys or Venom Spitters heh, those are just too cool tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by ronja

1) Gray (I'm basically on my way with this one)

2) Any of the dark dragons on the completed list (ie Ember, Devil, etc.)

3) Thunder and Ice

Well I'm developing an army of reds and magmas, as well as stripes. Being lazy about it though.

I want an army of alt blacks, but again being lazy.

Out of what I already have:

1.) Silvers. I love 'em, they're so beautiful and graceful looking. If they weren't such picky breeders, I'd have an army.

2.) Vamps. They successfully embody a terrible beauty. I'm working on this army. smile.gif

Out of what's on the completed request list:

Day/Night Glory Drake. I normally stay out of that list because I like it to be a surprise, but I went nosing about yesterday and saw those. My first thought was: WHEN?! Want it NOW! xd.png (Hat's off to earthgirl. That is gorgeous spriting!)

I planning on having an Albino army.. but Im not sure.

Of the Completed Dragons Progress List:

The cute little Zinc dragon. I just love them! I really, really, reaaaally want them!

Those blue two-headed ones. My screen name tells you one reason, and the other is because they look... awesome.

I must get one of those eggs, though!