Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

wink.gif I currently have an army of vines. -hugs them all- They're hovering at around 150ish.

In the near future I want to collect more Albinos, but I'm still working on vines.

Edited by Resix

What i really wanna do is build an army of Goldfish! >=D

THE A LA MODE FAMILY SHALL RULE ALL! -insert evil laugh here-

What i really wanna do is build an army of Goldfish! >=D

THE A LA MODE FAMILY SHALL RULE ALL! -insert evil laugh here-

Meh. Not unless my Magi's blow your army up first! Mwahahahahah! >:D

i really want loads of pygmies,greys,black and vamps!

so far: 1 pygmie

1 grey(im new!)

Working on reds at the moment. Got quite a few vamps and magi's, so don't know what I'll start on next.

I can NOT find the pillow dragon anywhere. Is that its real name?

My dragons I would like to have a army of are:

-Ember. My favorite dragon ever! I'm making as big of a lineage as I can get, so an army will come along with that.

- Rose Gold dragons

- Swamp dragons

Reds, vamps, light pinks, silvers, golds... anything rare. xd.png

Mostly reds though. That incubate option is LUV. <3

My main project right now is purebred, even gen, maybe inbred harvest dragons. So far... working on 3rd gen. tongue.gif

Hellfires, I think, and maybe Embers. Oh, and Magmas! laugh.gif

I'd have an army of CB nebulas, or dragons with useful BSAs.

I'm actually just now considering a Vamp army, also.

(Lady would you like me to breed you a Magi?)

Common Trends are common smile.gif

Since I don't often go to the suggested list I have no idea what's available there. As for dragons in the cave I'd love an army of CB golds and silvers (lol), but realistically I love the Dayglory drakes and have a goodly number of them already. I kind of need to work on my Purples and Reds for their BSAs.

1. Vampire Dragons. There guys have always been favorite of mine and I thin the sprites are great. The BSA is also great even though the eggs can repulse/die. I cant seem to get enough of these guys and I hope that they don't change to much.

2. Dorsal Dragons. My first dragon Zantiy is a Dorsal and she will always be my favorite dragon I have. The sprites for these guys are amazing and it's so cool that a purple dorsal can lay a red egg when her mate isn't red either.

3. I'm saving this one for a breed of dragon thats not out yet.

i already sort of have a pink mini army - only because i got a descandant of one of ponytales pinks and i am trying to get a suitable mate for it.

i am currently collecting nebulas, eletrics and hellfires because they are some of my favorite sprites. i also have a mini vampire army as well.

if blacks werent so rare i'd have an army of those too ;|

I already have a sizeable silver and black army; I'm currently working on my Red Army. I don't look at the requested/suggested dragons threads, I don't want to spoil my surprise at any new releases that may be coming out--I know, I'm strange that way.

I would love to have a GoN army!

If it isn't possible... Gold and Silver army rulz ninja.gif

Definition of Army?

If we're using the figure of 100, I'm already about halfway there with my Storm Dragon horde. My bunch are incredibly fecund, and they're just so darn easy to pick up in the Cave. Love how dynamic and literally awesome their sprites are.

I'd also like an army of Splits. I have about 40 now, shooting for at least 150.

Dreaming of a Nebula Army, dear Gods I love those guys! Have about fifteen now. They're the number one reason I started the Wyvernus Project, it's an impetus to collect more and more Nebulas. Don't think my desire for more Nebbies can ever be satiated smile.gif

As far as the dragons on the Completed list goes, I'd love to marshal an army of the Steampunk dragons.

And do we have to stick with breeds? I have a Storm stallion named "Dream of a Thousand Elements." I'm actively working towards an army of 1,000 Fifth Element Lineage dragons. I just passed the quarter mark after two years involvement in that project. With the expanded clutch limits, I estimate that I'll hit the 500 mark by year's end.

My choice would probably be:

1) Horse Dragons because they are purple, and they are one of my favorites.

2) Male Purple Nebulas because--you guessed it--they are purple.

3) Sunset Dragons because I really like their bright and pretty coloring.

From PDC:

An army of Guardians.

I've actually been working on mini-army of Guardians in a stair step lineage, but I'm going to have to not use my newest one because he keeps refusing various mates.

Edited by Classycal

i already sort of have a pink mini army - only because i got a descandant of one of ponytales pinks and i am trying to get a suitable mate for it.

If you'd like I can breed a mate for the pink you have smile.gif

I'd love to get more reds, I need a whole ton more for incubates