Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

Hmm. My flavor-of-the-month favorites change, but long-term addictions are RCs (I will always check out ones I see in the AP, s2 PAPER HATCHIES, Tsunamis (....why do they keep getting bumped down my priorities list? I really don't have many), maybe Misfit pygmies.....there's lots of breeds I'd like to have more of, but if I could choose a breed that took up no slots on my scroll, I would always be grabbing those 4. And most of the xenos, obviously. tongue.gif I think the only thing that slows me down is new releases/recent lineage inspiration, and that I'd feel like it was cheating to grab lots of a favorite breed and leave them unnamed. And I'm slow at coming up with names.

*I'm actually working on my*

Neglected Dragon army~

8/∞

CB Gold army~

1/∞

CB Silver army~

6/∞

CB Xenowyrm army~

16/∞

Red army~

40/120

In no particular order:

1. Tanglewyrm - Completed list

2. Iridescents (Especially blue and green) - Completed list

3. Silver (Already do hoard these...)

And though the original list was just a top three, I have to add:

4. Falconiform

5. Ice

6. Undine

7. Radiant angel

Mine would be storm/grey/fog dragons, I have over 100 of them already, one of the very common dragons and I can help but click on them.

Hah, Whites are my hoard babies~ xd.png I've almost got 250. I need to work on my army though.

Also, I think I might start hoarding Gemshards. I love 'em.

I'm not sure what my biggest hoard is. The dragons I have most of are Trihorns and Coastal drakes and I'm building a decent number of magelights.

What I would love to build an army of is Frills, but sadly, they're no longer available. So, instead I'd love to build an army of Grave Dragons. They're my favorite Halloween dragon and I love them.

I have a humongous army of skywings (680+), and a smaller hoard of nhiostrifes (120+). But recently I've been remembering how much I adore sunrise and sunset dragons and I'd love to grab a ton of them. If only they weren't so high-maintenance rolleyes.gif

ANY?!

you asked for this!

a army of exclusively CB prizes of every colo

500 each?

for breeding to trade

and i wouldn't just mass breed them no

i would only breed a few of them like a wise diamond trader or gold dealer (i know im evil >:D)

and only once per mate

if i had a prize i would make ALL their lines rare by breeding them then abandoning the non-prize parent to the wild or something

they would make one offspring EACH prize or not

aren't i sweet?

one egg per pairing

one person with the line

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

but another just as evil thing to do would be to end the dominence of prize owners once and for all

every week!

FLOOD THE AP UNTIL 2ND GENS ARE COMMON

have a 2nd gen GOOD FOR YOU SO DOSE EVERYONE ELSE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would destroy one off the key competitors in the trademarket

every week i would make a miniflood 20-30?

not enough to completely AP block but they are prizes so it wont last long anyway so it would take a few tries to get it down to a five minute flood or so

no more 2nd gens going for golds and neglected thats for sure

you have a 2nd gen?

BIG DEAL

so dose everyone else just go on the ap during Saturday and BAM you an get five

again aint i sweet?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ANY?!

you asked for this!

a army of exclusively CB prizes of every colo

500 each?

[....]

but another just as evil thing to do would be to end the dominence of prize owners once and for all

every week!

FLOOD THE AP UNTIL 2ND GENS ARE COMMON

have a 2nd gen GOOD FOR YOU SO DOSE EVERYONE ELSE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

i would destroy one off the key competitors in the trademarket

every week i would make  a miniflood 20-30?

not enough to completely AP block but they are prizes so it wont last long anyway so it would take a few tries to get it down to a five minute flood or so

no more 2nd gens going for golds and neglected thats for sure

you have a 2nd gen?

BIG DEAL

so dose everyone else just go on the ap during Saturday and BAM you an get five

again aint i sweet?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I support this daydream!

I like some of the prize sprites just for themselves, and it's very disappointing I can't use them in conventional lineages like I can any other dragons.

It's related to the way cb golds are so much rarer than silvers now - I like the gold sprites much better and I have lots of things I want to breed them with, but I'll never have more than a few to work with. Whereas when I get cb silvers I usually trade them because I don't have a use for any more, so they might as well go to someone who wants them.

I guess if I had the choice, I'd have an army of CB Silvers. I'm also very fond of the design of the new Golds... hah, I guess I'll see about hoarding the Lunar Heralds, once we get the Silvers in the cave.

Other than that, I guess I really like Vine dragons. They're pretty and I can usually think of names for them very easily, lol.

Edited by silver_chan

Right now I'm focused on my Royal Blue army, have 578 at the moment. That's the only real army I want, out of the in-cave dragons (although I do love the Xenowyrms) (and I also have 105 Reds so I'll never run out of Incubates, but that's really the only reason why).

But out of the Completed dragon section? I would hoard Cotton Dragons sooooo much!!

Edited by Marie19R

casually resurrects thread because i love hearing about people's hoards

I would (and am trying to) collect a sizeable army of Antareans! I think they're one of the most exceptionally beautiful sprites this site has to offer. Also their breed description basically says they might be alien-dragons. I'm sold. And I want a million of them.

The truth is, shimmers. I don't even like them because they are rare. I just love the sprites, and all the pretty lines people make. I do have over 100, but I only breed the 3rd-5th gens, and still no 2nd gen for me.

I want an army of black dragons, nebula dragons, and celestial dragons. Besides those top three dragons, I want an army of skywings, sunsongs, hellfire wyverns, falconiform wyverns, reds, and neglecteds. wink.gif

I am currently in the process of hoarding Frills and Brimstones. I haven't counted the Brimstones recently but the Frills I'm almost at 60 so far. I need many many more. I've been dreaming of hoarding Frills since I got my first in 2010 and now I can finally do it <3