Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

Mrrr. This is rather difficult, but...

1. Whiptails- I love the color scheme and the fact that a lot of people don't like them because they're cave blockers. I also love their pose, and how brightly their stripes stick out.

2. Tinsels- Yeah. They're so beautiful. One day, I may work on an army, but that likely will not be this year. tongue.gif

3. Tropical Frill Dragon (Completed) - My only concept on the completed list. I absolutely love the color scheme we ended up with, and the shading on them is absolutely splendid.

Others I would consider~

Pillows, Crimson Flares, Whites, and Stripes.

I'm already building a cute little army of vampires (they are adorable, deny that and I'll unleash them), an unintentional miniature army of whites for my lineage (I looked at my 13 whites and said "holy crap, I thought I had two"), and a small army of daydreams for another lineage. I'm also planning to have a leetle army of misfit pygmies.

I would be making a huge army of zombies if there weren't limits for them; imagine arranging your own zombie apocalypse. :3 *goes off dreaming*

Silvers <3 not because they are rare but they remind me of Haku from Spirited away and-I totally adore him^^ Followed by Marrows, they have such an awesome sprite, I love looking at them *__*

1- Reds. I have an endless need for the BSA, and so do others, so the army's offspring would be great trade fodder.

2- Blacks. I love the sprites, and released all my inbred Black dragons, so I only have two now xd.png

3- Chickens. I don't think an explanation is necessary.

If you'd like I can breed a mate for the pink you have smile.gif

I'd love to get more reds, I need a whole ton more for incubates

would you have one that wouldn't make it inbred? ohmy.gif

actually you know what will happen? i'll get the 7th gen baby and then want to make a mate for that one lol xd.png

the one i have isn't a PB pink but the lineage is interesting because not only is it from your pb line, it's also a dusk on the other side that has only holiday, whites, old pinks and a few white stripes in there.

i appreciate the offer but i am having a lot of fun finding dragons to "build" her mate. smile.gif i even got a little help from some other breeders!

Spitfires. I'm working on it :3

I am working on a curled alt Army - I think I have 76 curled alts! biggrin.gif

Stripes. They're so pretty and they come in different colors! I'm working on it, but I currently only have two xd.png

As for the Completed list, I'd say Harptail, since I find them really intresting and pretty.

Black Marrows.

I looove them. Didn't get a chance to pick up any. D:

And I'm also working on a Guardian army.

As for the completed list, Sluaghs and Face Eaters. Those things are luff. <33

Edited by Switch

Let's see, if they count...I would love an army of moxie filled Leetle trees.

If they don't I guess my mini seasonal army can always be expanded.

I would make an army of Neglected dragons.

Not that they would be the most obedient, but hey. At least they'd be intimidating.

I would make an army of:

Blacks (working on)

Pebbles (working on)

Magis

Waterwalkers

Albinos

Nebulas all the way! But if there had to be a second... Probably Blacks or a bunch of Dorkfaces! I have three! tongue.gif

Waterhorse dragons- they rock. I'm actually working on my Waterhorse Army right now- planning to name the first three Blade Flashflood, Sparks Sorrowfall, and Demyx Mistflight, if those names aren't already taken.

I want an army of Deep Seas. One day, I hope to make an 8-10th gen even-gen lineage with all the CBs on my own scroll. biggrin.gif Unfortunately, I only have two at the moment. >_>

Nebulas like others have said, they are so pretty! biggrin.gif

Otherwise, a combined army of Eletrics and Swallowtail hatchlings. Why hatchies? They can distract the enemy with how cute they are while the eletrics live up to their name lol

With a back up unit of Misfit Pygmies to really mess with enemy moral xd.png

Waterhorse dragons- they rock. I'm actually working on my Waterhorse Army right now- planning to name the first three Blade Flashflood, Sparks Sorrowfall, and Demyx Mistflight, if those names aren't already taken.

Ditto.

Waterhorses are awesome.

~<3

It also seems like I've ended up making an Army of Reds (against my will, of course).

I'd like an army of Autumn Seasonals, because they're just. That. Cool. (And the females remind me of Toothless, haha.)

As for the other two? Hmmm...silvers, of course. I love silvers--NOT because they're rare, but because they're cute.

And whites! I love whites.

I'm making a pink army right now. Not only is their BSA completely awesome, but they're so damn adorable I can explode. <3

Goldfish are my current hoard, I just can't get enough of the squishy little guys. BBW's and nebulas too, though that's the indirect result of having lineage projects.

I'm making a pink army right now. Not only is their BSA completely awesome, but they're so damn adorable I can explode. <3

Yes! Adorable pinks are adorable ^^ If you need some bred, feel free to ask me for as many as you want tongue.gif

I am IN LOVE with the Bright-breasted wyverns! <33333

My neighbor is starting to raise an army in my honor laugh.gif

We also want armies of pinks, I want earths, whites, magis, and spitfires.

I guess I've started a couple, with 56 Reds and 42 Nocturnes, except I don't feel like I've REALLY started with them yet. I also have 23 Magis, 20 Vamps, 17 Ochredrakes, 16 Electrics, 15 Vines, 14 Dorsals, 13 Whites, 12 Mints, 12 Embers, and they all have the potential to become MUCH larger communities. Of course, I could dream about an army of Tinsels! xd.png

My 29 Pinks and 16 Purples don't really count, because they're there for the BSA. wink.gif

Of the dragons we're able to collect now (as opposed to suggested sprites) - I'm working on my Hellfires - so far I have QUITE the confrontation going on and it's just a blast coming up with the next name!! biggrin.gif