Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

Waterhorses.

Oh wait..... I already have tons.......

also, fey dragons. because I like them.

Edited by Layn

Same here, I'd probably hoard splits. Only have seven at the moment though, focusing more on lineages.

Others I might hoard are BBW's, waverunners, and goldfish.

1. Hollies (if it was possible).

2. Ambush dragons.

3. Devil dragons.

Edited by Outer Space

1. I'm working my way toward an army of spitfires ^^ and I really love the idea of having an army of them.

2. I want an army of green/pebble dragons >.> I'm a sucker for making armies of things that other people don't commonly want an army of.

3. I want an army of greys. I love the sprites ^^

1.) Day glories

2.) Silvers

3.) Stripes

Oh wait... I already have 3 armies of those already xd.png

I've never been big on the idea of having waaaay too many of one dragon - I build my civilization realistically, focusing on having more common dragons than rares and reasonable mix of everything. Even if I could select a favorite dragon, no single subspecies could ever beat every single subspecies. (I mean, you could have a gigantic armada of black dragons, but it couldn't be perfect without some powerful whites, some magi dragons in support, perhaps a few guardians to act as tanks or defenders, skywings as aerial superiority and scouts, a few storm dragons to conjure storms to mask an approach or cover an escape, a couple pygmies and a chicken as spies, a sunsong for morale...)

Edited by Chess Tyrant

Bluna ungendered hatchlings. Hands down.

^^You win.

Silver males, magicarp males, or hellfire wyvern females would be wonderfull biggrin.gif

I am working on an army of whites! Now that CBs are getting easier to find again I can continue it.

I also have a small army of splits -- and stripes. xd.png

Stripes! definitely (with an I, not an A).

currently working on a 10th even gen Stripe.

Anyone wish to donate some 2nd gens? wink.gif

Also have an army of Vampires, Whites, Seasonals (project completes this Fall after two years!)Golds, Silvers, and Skywings.

Ooops, forgot the Ochredrakes!

My armies grow from whatever project I get involved in.

On the hopefully-soon-to-be-released list: Opera/Operetta and Dovewings will become the obsessive army of the future. ::fingers crossed::

Edited by blackhilllife

I'm working on a balloon Army of Steves.

I used to hoard Frills, but they're gone now, so I may start collecting Mints (they'll be my Army of Ninjas) and maybe Albinos.

Electrics will be my Army of Lightning Rods, and Greens will be my Army of Conservationists. And Nocturnes will be my Army of Trolls.

Edited by klinneah

REDS. I'm going to give the current record holder a run for his money. X3

I am seriously contemplating making an army of Ridgewings...... <3

1. Yules

2. Dinos

3. Papers

4. Sunsets male (don't like their colors so that's why still don't have an army)

5. Alt blacks only male

---------

+ and now I'm thinking about Tan Ridgewings =))))

Edited by BillmyLove

Right now I have a pretty good Stripe army going. Working on building up an army of Fog's.

From the completed list, I would sell my soul for the Chinese dragon. Heck, I'll take any eastern dragon really. But I must have the Chinese! I've waited over a year (maybe a year and a half) for it to get released. When it does, you won't even be able to find the end of my scroll

Same goes for the seasonal summer eastern on the progress list. omg, do want....

I'm going to jump on every single Azure dragon released in the cave, breed it and keep all of the eggs.

Meanwhile, I could work on a Daydream/Cloud lineage and get even more Whites.

ATM... im just obsessed with Spitfires xd.png i think they look so pretty. I dont care if they're aggressive, i like their colors x3

Well, my current army is Magi biggrin.gif And I hope to soon have an army of Hellfires and Horses. smile.gif

EDIT: But the 2 dragons I really want to show up in the cave are the Rose Golds and Bear Dragons. (Forgot the Bear Dragon's name).

Edited by DragonTrainer101