Axiluvia

If you could make an army hoard of any dragon...

vine dragons. i have 50+

I am working on an army of chickens, but it's not going wery well.

Edited by scm7271999

I'd create a Sliver-Mint army. Why? Both have awesome sprites, and the irony of a silver-mint lineage is just a little funny.

Well...for the unreleased dragons I would want Pillow, Rainbow and Turpentine (yellow/black FTW!)

As for current dragons, I've recently started a Balloon army. Gotta get 99 of them laugh.gif

Of the current dragons, the type I'm most tempted to start gathering a whole bunch of are Nebula. They're gorgeous.

Nebulas. Starting this one, only have 2 adults at the moment but I'll get there.

And Mints whenever my Nebula project is a little more 'sustained'.

And, as far as unreleased dragons, the Toxic Tails. Would love to have an army of those things.

I'm not even close to starting any armies yet, but I'll definitely work on it soon.

So, for top three... (this is hard...)

1. Balloons (I probably won't do this for a while, only after I get more of the other breeds. And they're so cute and happy and friendly-looking!).

2. Coastal waverunners (I like them a lot).

3. Nebulas (Like the previous two posts have pointed out, they are so beautiful and it would look really pretty to have a bunch of them).

I'm collecting an army of BBW at the moment. I wouldn't mind having more summers and golds, too...

Of the 'in progess' group I like the Blue Pheonix, Marlin, Spine Crested, and I've been drooling of the eastern seasonals for a long, long time. The Dove Wings... There are so many amazing dragons.

Apart from the Reds and Vampires (for their BSA) I want a Stone Dragon army, because a loooong row of them would look awesome. And I want some more Hellfire Wyverns.

From the completed list... difficult to decide xd.png but I like the Akuma, it looks so lively.

I'm working, slowly, on black, vamp, and mint armies. Slowly, but surely I'm getting them bigger to take over the world make my goal of 50 complete. biggrin.gif

ice or bluna S1 hatchlings.

red army would be so useful though. :3

and I guess purple if fertility is released...

I am building a Samurai Chicken army. We will be taking over the universe as soon as I get a few more. I have only two at the moment (both of them with "samurai" misspelled), so I'm kind of starting over. The first two will be come either cannon fodder or be released.

My other favorite and one I can see starting an army with is the Electric Dragons. I absolutely love their sprites.

1) I have a magi army in progress wub.gif

2) Would make a silver army if I could. Ah, if only...my metallic luck is so bad.

3) I guess...Ochredrakes. They're so pretty.

1. Willow Moss dragons (completed requests) because they're awesome and i got to watch them from the first sketches to the last spriting.

2. Whiptails beacuse they're my second favorite breed

3 Balance dragons (suggested) because they are so beautiful and cool.

I am currently hoarding Nebulas - they look so starry and pretty on my scroll page and incubator <3

Ultimate dream in 7th non-inbred even gen with all dragons on my scroll and to have most Nebula Dragon adults in the ENTIRE Dragon Cave tongue.gif

I'll get there! I will! *runs in circles*

white- currently have...five

nebula-1 But I'm getting there...

Black..but they is SO RARE :cries:

I am also building a Vampire army. And by army, I mean that I have 4 adults and one frozen hatchie. But the ranks will grow!

If i could have any armies it would be of

In cave:

Preetty Goldfeeshes

Purples

Neotropicals

Sunsets

Completed list:

Jinx

Magic Weaver

Mystic

Owl-snowy/tawny

Smolderwings

Zmey

Ambrosial

Alchemistine

Edited by Tiger_Rider

Of the current draggies...

Thunders (Trios)

Vamps

Silvers

Nebulas

Of the 'completed'...

Toxic Tails

Armegedon (all of em <3)

Of the made up dragons in my head...

Time Controllers (I would like those on my scroll more than the Toxic Tails right now. That is what the blue egg that constantly cracks and uncracks in my sig is btw.)