Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

thanks hon <3

Thanks and good job miss TEG :D

and I'll cheer up when life stops sucking 8D atm though, damn it all D:<

awe rooney-butt<3

we all luff you and you know you did the right thing. Stealing art isn't right on any level. that like...plagiarism...ahaha

but dang, i think i have dragon concept sketching abilities...anyone know a good spriter? xd.png

my spriting skills aren't very honed as of yet. shading is....eeep! /shot

but guess whose ATM card works now? >:] red cross tomorrow, lets go mommy!

It's not the art thief that's made life suck @__@ come on, I stopped caring about that days ago. Give me a little credit to have bigger problems than that D:<

i know, i know, just saying, cause some of my fav artists got their art stolen liek yesterday. and hopefully your problems get better, really soon.

D: I came to spread good news, and Roon is upset? D:

Maybe this'll cheer you up.

Through my friends RL, we've (together) donated more than $30,000! And through all the different sites I've posted our adorable dragon in, we've donated at least $300!

Isn't that wonderful?

I really, really hope the flood mess will be over soon. >.<

@_________@ that is good news

D: I don't even know what to say miss TEG! You're singlehandedly saving the world 8D like some kind of super hero :3 *noms you*

=0

TEG eez nice, not rich.

See, when ever I see amounts of money that big, I think about it in terms of how many times I could go to CTY. That would be about 10 times.

If you've zoomed in (to see text in bigger size or whatever) sometimes images will also be zoomed.

Commented on your dA biggrin.gif

Also, TEG is rich AND nice.

Haven't visited for a page or two xd.png

That sunset.... I want eeet xd.png Awww, dun worry Roon! Hopefully everything is okay on your side DDDD:

TEG has a gigantic heart and a large safe filled with moonies.

Well, I'm on a Mac and using FireFox, so this may not help... but you can go to View -> Zoom -> Zoom text Only.

No proob ^^

I had to figure out the same "burry" problem thing when I saw that the sprites in Dragon Requests didn't look quite right...

Blur on sprites = megabad.

I'm rich, maybe, but I'm not nice. =C I'm a mean, selfish, cruel old hermit.

But that sunset dragon is so cute. <3 Edit: Cute, but a little creepy. It's looking at me and going "8D I'M GOING TO EAAAAAAT YOU. >8D"

Edited by EternalSpring

Roon, I don't think it's blurry. It just sort of....assaults the eyes with all the neon purple and orange. It kinda made my eyes unfocus. xd.png

But it's adorable!!!! 8D It almost kinda reminds me of Spyro, with the coloration!

EDIT: Holy censor, TEG. O.O You are amazing.

Edited by aynessa

I don't really like how sunset/rise dragons are colored to begin with :<

I always eyedropper the colors, so they're accurate.

Wow, love the sunset. The colors look great on it. x3

~

Wow. So today one of my friends posted her status as: "According to the UN: The number of living people affected by the flooding in Pakistan over the past two weeks is 20 MILLION NOW - that's more than the combined total of The 2004 Tsunami,The 2005 Kashmir earthquake, and The 2010 Haiti earthquake.. Which makes you wonder why it's not receiving as much news coverage!" as her fb status.

Someone replied with: "I hope no U.S soldiers died in the flooding, me and a million others could care less about the others"

I simply tactfully posted the Red Cross donation link, ignoring the racist idiot. :3

... I'd ask for you to screenshot it, but sadly it's not lulzy enough of a fail to get onto failbook.