Roon

Roon's Art Thread! Remember me? 8D

The Vampire's tail looks a bit wonky to me, but otherwise it's amazing.

It could be an antelope dragon. You know how we have a horse dragon?

My ideas either come from doodles, wanting to turn something I love into a dragon ( aka the amber dragon ), or just wanting to put up a request. cause they turn out soooo nice and I love stalking. I usually come up with concepts by doodling heads. Which is sorta weird, but I can't draw body's so I draw heads xd.png

Also, sorry, I missed if you were taking more requests. If you are, I would like a leetle chibi au song ampethire ^u^ make him adorable!

Hey guys, sorry I've been away. I haven't been able to draw anything at all recently. I made it my goal to draw my own creations and I just ended up not producing anything at all @__@ so I guess I'm back to requests.

I think I'll take ONE request but before I do, there is a condition: I may -not- be able to draw it. I'm out of practice and have been art blocked for a couple of months now .__. I may give up part way through. So if you request, the condition is you can't get mad if I cant do it.

8D request away!

I wish for a zombie Thunder! biggrin.gif

Basically a Thunder trio with a darker coat, glowing amber eyes, borken horns and torn wings.

Ref drawn by Rainbowhite ^~^

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Ooh. o.o *Wiggles in* Is there any chance I could talk you into drawing one of my concepts for me? It's called a, um, Water Dancer Drake. And there are two siggie versions of the freshwater variety in my (woah, who'd've guessed) signature. But here is the sprited saltwater version -- http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/On...t/saltwater.gif.

Any chance you could do one of him? o3o Looking kind of playful and dorky, maybe?

.... ;o;

ninja.gif'd. Nevermind, I suppose. Dx

Edited by OnABadBet

Hey guys, sorry I've been away. I haven't been able to draw anything at all recently. I made it my goal to draw my own creations and I just ended up not producing anything at all @__@ so I guess I'm back to requests.

I think I'll take ONE request but before I do, there is a condition: I may -not- be able to draw it. I'm out of practice and have been art blocked for a couple of months now .__. I may give up part way through. So if you request, the condition is you can't get mad if I cant do it.

8D request away!

D: Art block must suck. I get writing block a lot, and it's horrible. I hope you manage to get rid of it.

Hey Roon, could I request Pascal the chamaleon from Tangled movie? I'll love him in any way you do. smile.gif

Edited by AnnieLyla

@ sharlykng - sure, I'll give it a try :)

At everyone else, I'm sorry but I only want to take one right now. I don't even know if I can finish the one, so I really shouldn't be taking more 8D

Glad to see you again Roon. smile.gif

I love seeing your art, no matter who it's for.

Hopefully you can get rid of that icky art block so we can see more lovely art from you soon. <3

I started sketching and ended up with something completely different. Should I just color this one anyways?

Edit: on the plus side, this is the farthest I've gotten on a drawing in months!

user posted image

Edited by Roon

I agree, that sketch is amazing! I would absolutely love to see it in color. Glad to see you are (hopefully?) getting over your art block as well!

You. Must. Color. It. Noooooow >3

I would do anything to get my hands on your art biggrin.gif Been stalking this thread for ages ^^

XD You guys are too kind

In this case, should I still use the Thunder's color scheme? Or come up with a different one?

If I come up with a different one, what colors do you think I should use? :P

I agree too. You should use the Thunder's color scheme, I think it would be great with the background. smile.gif

Thanks for the input everyone! And thanks Sharlykng for not being pissed off =P I know this is totally not what you asked for. I've just spend too long sketching and I want to finish something for once x__x

Here's the lineart!

user posted image

Anything look wonky or need to be fixed before I start coloring?

>~<" I don't get mad unless someone goes too far.

And wow, I wish I could draw something like that. Could you make the wings a little.. torn? The zombie Thunder's [my RP character] not capable of flight ><

I've tried to make it torn in the sketch process, it required that I draw in the legs and I couldn't make them look right, so I stuck to what I knew :x

If you dont want to call this your character or refer to it at all, that's totally fine by me. And in this case I wont count it as you having taken a request, so you could request your character again later if you wish.

Edited by Roon

I don't mind waiting, so you can get to the request whenever :X