jis99

Vampire bite BSA statistics

I've bitten exactly twice.  One death a while back, one successful turn just a few days ago.

I've bitten 4 times in the past 2 weeks (also my only bites in the past couple years or so).

Three died. One was kicked to the AP but I grabbed it :D

My luck has turned horrible. I lot of eggs died within the past two months and only one repulse just the other day. I think we're experiencing a vampire drought, not even my oldest vamp which has 28 successful bites has had any luck since February

After Halloween, I decided to make some Coast Vampires to enter into the Raffle. This is my results:

32 bites

8 kept

16 killed

8 kicked to AP

Looks like a 1 in 4 chance to keep a vampire

Edited by jis99

Got a vampire egg from the trading place about a week or so ago. Got a CB Celestial egg, and tried to bite it.

It died.

RIP CB Celestial egg.

Trying for a Market Vampire.

Spent my last 400 shards.

Got 2 killed and 2 repulsed.

Stupid dragons.

Bit 8 
6 kills 
2 turns

(0 repulses)

Keeping the two and not biting again today. 

Until next time

Bit twice in the last two days. Both turned. Was trying to repulse. I wonder if they made turning and keeping more successful than repulsing lately?

Since September 6 when I allowed many from my Drakhaoul clan and my very first vampire from 2008 bite eggs (though, those ladies and gents are not so gentle with the eggs and usually end up repulsing or killing their eggs, sadly) I got this result:

Deaths: 7

Repulses: 2

Successes: 1

Total: 10

Nine bites. I will be locked with dead-egg-karma until the 2 successes hatch. If they hatch i may bite again and edit the results in. 

Deaths: 6

Repulses: 1

Successes: 2

tried 2 times (one months ago, one today) both died.

If that's important to anyone: it was a deep sea egg for the current wall, messy.

On the plus side my Aegis' are all in the correct form now. ^^°