dracomaster7

Best Dino ( Favorite )

Which of the 5 dinos do you think is best/coolest  

428 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I say green. I dunno why, but I like it better.

I would like to see a voting option saying 'The hatchies' though. They are too damn cute smile.gif

Wee little boots.

I've never owned a dino, so I don't really know..

EDIT: Chicken!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Cavy

I think the blue ones are adorable.

Well, they're all adorable.

But blues are the adorablest.

I also like green although yellow is my favorite color.

I love the chickens, but I voted for the blue dino because that was the main topic here...

I don't like the spiky red one. I have always had issues with acquiring the yellow ones. I still need ungendered AND gendered frozen yellow dinos, whereas I only need ungendered frozens for red, blue, and purple and I'm done with greens.

EDIT: I pressed a couple buttons and accidentally posted before I was done. I'm smart.

Choosing between green, blue, and purple was hard. But I'm leaning towards the blue one. Probably because blue is my favorite color.

Edited by futurevampire

I voted for chicken because I don't have that one yet. >.<

Ahem. However, purple was my first dino and I caught it off the departure thread, plus purple's my favorite color, and I love flying...

So, I voted for chicken because they're awesome, but of the dinos, I love the purples. =]

~Feathers

Chicken. Cause I'm not fond of dino's ^^;

I think the Chickens are cute, but I voted for the Green Dino.

The Dinos are adorable, but the Green one was the only one I actually wanted to have.

I dislike dinos- though I am looking for them because they are necessary for my scroll- but I do like the yellow hatchling and purple adult. ^.^

However, I LOVE chickens. So I voted for the chicken. xd.png

I do like the first stage of all the dinos better than any of the adults. smile.gif The first stage of all of them is just so cute.

I also like the chickens and I am making a chick army (frozen).

I wish that they still had yoshi's sad.gif but now purple dinos are my favourite!

I do like the first stage of all the dinos better than any of the adults. smile.gif The first stage of all of them is just so cute.

I also like the chickens and I am making a chick army (frozen).

This sums it up for me lol. Thanks for being good with words ruby laugh.gif

If I ever get a dino...

I am freezing it. xd.png I never freeze dragons, but I just have to have that cute little guy on my scroll.~ ^.^