dracomaster7

Best Dino ( Favorite )

Which of the 5 dinos do you think is best/coolest  

428 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I ever get a dino...

I am freezing it. xd.png I never freeze dragons, but I just have to have that cute little guy on my scroll.~ ^.^

I've been really lucky with dinos since I got my high speed a few months ago. I have a total of 32 with about half being frozen as either stage 1 or 2. I love dinos. smile.gif

I've been really lucky with dinos since I got my high speed a few months ago.  I have a total of 32 with about half being frozen as either stage 1 or 2.  I love dinos. smile.gif

Holy crud. That's a lot of dinos. O.o

Just hope I can get that much luck when I start my Thunder/Ice/Magma army. xd.png

Edited by christmawolf

I don't like the dinos very much. :\

So I voted for the chicken. (Even though it's not a dino. rolleyes.gif )

So I voted for the chicken. (Even though it's not a dino. rolleyes.gif )

Anyone who owns chickens would disagree with you there. They're definitely more dino than bird. Watching them hunt down mice gives me flashbacks of Jurassic Park! biggrin.gif

I voted chickens, naturally. I do like the dinos, but I don't want them on my scroll because they just don't match well with the dragons. Too cutesy cartoony, I guess. If I didn't have the option of voting for chickens, I would have voted for blue. Too cute!

The chickens are amusing. I don't really care for the dinos, which is why I don't have any and won't.

My favourite is the green one, so cute. I like chickens too, to be honest.

I love the walking dino hatchling from last Halloween's Trick-and-treat.

Chickens. The Yoshis were awesome and they should've stayed. I like the chicken better than the dinos for that.

Stupid copyright,

Edited by wonton55912

I love the chickens! But out all of the dinos the yellow one is my favorite. I think the small hatchling dinos are all very cute too smile.gif

I like green, with blue and purple a close second. I like the hatchlings. smile.gif

I really don't like the Dinos. They're far too cartoony for my preference. But if I had to choose, I'd pick purple because it's my favorite color.

I rather like the Yellow Dinos. I can't pick after that. I love the rest second-best-equally. xd.png

I... actually don't like the Yoshi sprites all that much. The new ones have a lot more personality in them. But, then again, I guess some older DC players have a... what's the word... sentimental/nostalgic attachment to the Yoshi sprites?

CHICKENS. They are the best, but my favorite dino is the purple ones. Still that can't overcome chickens. tongue.gif

Chicken FTW *Woot*

laugh.gif But if I had to pick, it would be the Yellows.

despite how I'd normally say blue for everything, the red makes me giggle every time I see it, so it wins for me tongue.gif

/awkwardly goes to check the dinos on the wiki because she doesn't have any still

My vote goes to the purple dino. c: