Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

Woah! I just found a sweetling in the wilderness. For anyone who wants to know his code so they can watch him, PM me. (I'm not watching him)

Here is a list of other cool dragons that I've found in the wilderness (whom I am not watching)

CB Snow Angel= 3

CB Yule Buck= 5

CB Silver= 2

Bluna= 1

(PM me for codes)

I'm still searching for that one Holly Dragon... no luck yet. And I've only found one Valentine dragon... but she's frozen sad.gif Code: AaeN

Mmm, cream cheese enchiladas!

I would really love to join this =D *runs to Wilderness*

I would love to help, but I must be doing something wrong. I can't get no codes for the wilderness dragons. Can someone pm me or post how I do this. I love the wilderness, even more now that I know they have little ones too. I never saw the young page either.

'cream cheese enchilada'

I'm joining! I don't know how well I'll be able to do it, so I'm gonna only do 4 dragons...for now. tongue.gif I figure I should definitely (with an I, not an A) be able to do 4, since that's how many eggs we can pick up anyway. I have justified this to myself and have no excuse not to check up on these 4 dragons...lol

Please add me to the list of watchers. I'm working on picking out my adoptees, except I have this craving for cream cheese enchiladas that makes it hard to concentrate. laugh.gif

(Since you started it, dear mod, how about your favorite recipe?)

This actually sounds pretty cool! I like how it's sort of like those nature shows where they care for bats and then release them into the wild. Sort of.

Imma go eat a cream cheese enchilada now.

i'd like to join too!! i've already picked some codes, but i don't like cream cheese enchilada!! (actually, i don't like anything that's too spicy xd.png) but oh, well...

If i can I would like to join this. Just found this and I thought it was a great idea! But if I can join I'm a little confused on how to pick one...(btw talking about cream cheese enchiladas makes me hungry)

Edited by LightsApprentice

I have no idea what a cream cheese enchilada is but I like the idea of this project. I like to care for eggs and hatchies and wilderness young can't complain. smile.gif

I found a leetle tree in the wilderness!

I once saw the Holly dragon out there. At the time, I was a rank newbie and didn't realize how rare it was.

Does the wilderness get the dragons from burned scrolls?

I would love to help, but I must be doing something wrong. I can't get no codes for the wilderness dragons. Can someone pm me or post how I do this.

All you have to do is click on the dragon of your choice. It will open in a "view" page just like the dragons on your scroll do. Then you just grab the code from the page address. It will look like:

http:// dragcave .net / view / CODE

(only without the spaces). The last four characters are the code for that dragon.

To look for its relatives who might also be wild, click on any child links, and then check the lineage. All wild dragons are nameless -- but not all dragons without names are wild. Codes are shown in the lineage and child listing as (CODE) -- in italics, with parentheses.

If it is wild, it will also say "Wild Dragon" on the view page, where it would normally show the owner (upper right, above parents and/or children).

Cream cheese enchiladas sound mildly scary, but I am totally in for this project. I've picked 2 dragons to follow for the moment, and I may pick up more as time goes on.

Okay, and now I've seen a chick and a chicken! They say "wild creature" instead of "wild dragon" or "wild hatchling".

Hmm, do wild vampire dragons bite eggs/hatchlings?

Cream cheese enchiladas sound like something you'd find in another country. I wonder if there's a dragon named this....

So anyway, I'd love to join this project. To tell you the truth, I never knew that there were unfrozen eggs/hatchlings in the Wilderness! I thought Wilderness dragons were infertile!

I can't make a document on Google but I'm planning to make a different kind of chart....

Edited by Bluefeather

Cream cheese enchiladas sounds like something my mom would make...I've been clicking wild hatchlings and eggs for a while now, and I would love to be part of this cause

EDIT-I was snooping around the Wilderness, and guess what I found! A female '10 Valentine dragon! http://dragcave.net/view/27ZK if you don't believe me.

Edited by Silarava

I concur the opinion that I don't know what a cream cheese enchilada is! But this project sounds really cool, it's like a second scroll, without the scroll and without knowing if, when and whith which one the dragon's going to breed ^^

I'll get some nice dragons and take care for their offspring!

Yodle! *noms on cream cheese enchilada* I've always loved the Wilderness, and, don't worry, you're not the only one who thinks of cute names and clans for the wild dragons. I never knew that the eggs needed clicks-- I've actually never seen an egg or an unfrozen hatchling in the Wilderness before. But I'd love to join! *goes to work on a spreadsheet*

Cream cheese enchiladas sound good to me, especially with strawberries...

On one wilderness page, I see a gold, a silver, a green dino, two male splits, and a bright pink. Poor wild dragons, I'd love to give them a home...

And I'll join!

CREAM CHEESE ENCHILADA. Hah. Also, I can already see how eating one of those would end..... *shivers* Anyway, I love this! Question, though ~ how do you know if a dragon has been adopted or not?

I agree, Aziluvia. If only there was a BSA with like a two month cooldown that brings a random dragon from the wilderness....I would be happy

UGH, been gone SO LONG!! I AM still watching the wilderness, though. Everytime I came to this board, I couldn't find this topic, till I clicked a baner siggy. biggrin.gif