Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I found a male sweetling in the wilderness! The code is R8gT. Go check! biggrin.gif

I have adopted about twenty wild dragons today and added them to my spreadsheet, I will post their stats later, I'm about to leave.

It's interesting how you named them all...

I was bored and figured I'd do that.

Checked up on my dragons again. Nothing's changed.

Edited by Bluefeather

cream cheese enchilada (forgot it in my first post tongue.gif )

I´ve adopted another 10 dragons, in total I´m watching 20. wink.gif

Just checked on my assigned dragons and they are all sleeping....no action at all.

Hey, is it just me or is the wilderness page suddenly nonexistant? D:

Depends. You can't type in /Wilderness, it has to be http://dragcave.net/wilderness . Strange. And sometimes you can't see any dragons in it.

Depends. You can't type in /Wilderness, it has to be http://dragcave.net/wilderness . Strange. And sometimes you can't see any dragons in it.

Lol. I had to go type this in, cuz I wasn't recognizing the difference between the two...

Big W vs little w

*snacks self in the head* I feel so silly... tongue.gif

Count me in! I'll adopt as many wilderness dragons as I can handle. This is a great idea.

Edit: Forget the cream cheese enchiladas. Give me a burrito grande anyday!

Edited by Husker

Count me in- I'll adopt as many as possible!

EDIT- Lulz. My post is almost identical to Husker's, and I didn't even look at it... xd.png

Edited by IcewindHatchery

'cream cheese enchilada'

I would like to join this project. It sounds nice.

How do you know if a hatchling is frozen?

Edited by FlashLightning

creme cheese enchilada

haha, this sounds cool. imma start of w/ five for now

How do you know if a hatchling is frozen?

It won't have a "Days Left" thing on its page. Also, if it weren't frozen it'd be on the page where the young dragons supposedly are.

WAUGH! I really need to keep checking the topic even when I think it's been abandoned!

Going through and adding new members right now; I'll edit to include answers to unanswered questions.

-flees to take care of thread-

EDIT: Okay, added new members. Now for the spreadsheets.

EDIT #2: Spreadsheets added! Nao for the talking. xd.png

I'm thinking about adding a section listing wild holiday/special event dragons. What do you guys think? I would be asking you to try to post with the code when you see an event dragon.

Hmm, do wild vampire dragons bite eggs/hatchlings?

Well, they don't bite hatchlings at all, but I don't think there's really a way to trace them, sadly enough. -mild case of Must-Know-Everything Disease begins to act up- xd.png

I found a leetle tree in the wilderness!

I once saw the Holly dragon out there. At the time, I was a rank newbie and didn't realize how rare it was.

Does the wilderness get the dragons from burned scrolls?

Whoa! Do you still have the code? Of the tree, I mean. xd.png

Hm... I don't really know. I've heard some people say that the parents are killed, and others say they are released to the wilderness, and some say that they are killed and then released when they would have disappeared.

Hey! I just realized that we have a potential thread mascot! Is it okay if I post him on the OP, Ylurple?

Edited by Carnivorous M.

LOLZ anyways, did anyone see that I found a Valentine on the Wilderness page? The code is back somewhere...oh well. Anyways, would wild hatchling's have the "days left" too?

I'll go find it! I'mma go add the 'Wild Holiday' section right now.

I believe they would; unfortunately, no one has seen any wild hatchlings for quite a while now...

Well, you can keep watching them if you want (I've always loved to 'collect' wild frozen hatchlings, myself), but since they're frozen, they're not going to ever reproduce. -shrugs-

Okie! Adding!

OMFG GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK AT THE YOUNG PAGE

OMG YES THERE ARE EGGSSSSSS

And now I own the thread mascot. Although if anyone wants to know, I named it after I joined, so it's not too exciting.