Carnivorous M.

The Wilderness Clickers

-dances and is extremely happy that the Wilderness hasn't taken a mass vow of celibacy, then shakes hands with Ylurple- Congrats! 8D

You know... I've seen quite a few white dragons coming and going through the nursery; some have been doing so for quite a while now. Should we add a section for them, or do you think that we're starting to go a little overboard with all the different lists and sections? I'm mildly obsessed with lists, charts and sections. xd.png

I just found two Snow Angels (codes beCN and tWRT) a frozen Yulebuck hatchling (l1ZU), a Yulebuck (DEZv), and a Valentine 09 (QNRO) so I'm reporting them... Hope this is what I'm supposed to do.

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing

u mean the white dragon that's there when there were usually no eggs? it's the same one; i've checked the code. if i recall correctly, the code is zpqo (if that's not what ur talking about then sorry :{)

Adding the holiday dragons right nao!

Yerp! There are quite a few white dragons who come and go through the nursery; we're not sure why, maybe to go with the whole 'you see a couple of adults tending the eggs and hatchlings' dealio. I'm thinking about recording them.

yay! now we can do our job AND they were all laid todayo and 4 hours ago

Edited by rabbit153

haha, well, i only said that cuz i was constantly checking the past few days and it was the same white dragon

8D -flails-

xd.png That's true. I think they mostly have sort of 'shifts,' and they switch out occasionally. Looks like we're going to be lookin' at C4uN for a while... I think I'll call him Cefourun for now. I like to nickname them based on code. :3

Added holiday dragons and nursery whites!

Edited by Carnivorous M.

haha, darn, ur faster than me rabbit; got two of the ones i saw xd.png

Pumpkin: K1Rk

xd.png Man, there's a lot! -runs off to update-

Another Snow Angel (code 966b), a Yulebuck (code 1WWq) what I think is an 09 Valentine frozen hatchling (code epmd) and an 09 Valentine (code zQmf).

You should never have told us about the new list...

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing

Eh, I like doing this stuff, so you guys are actually doing me a favor. xd.png

Wow, I think I've actually seen 1WWq around before!

xd.png I am going searching for the few vals 010 in the wild... there is at least one...,.

(good way to waste my time! xd.png)

Well, at least we're very enthusiastic... I think I'll join you in that, rabbit. *goes off to keep searching*

Lolz!

Waitaminute... oh man... if zQmf had a g in place of the z, it would have been a GQMF! xd.png

While I'm waiting for you guys to find moar event dragons, I think I'll just pop over and keep watch on Aovoc, Ecku, Ujdi, Ojehul, and Cefourun (the eggs and the white). -skips away-

Edited by Carnivorous M.

*shrugs* Okay, I think epmd is following me around... I'll call her Epidemic... And found a frozen Pumpkin (code Nu1k).

xd.png Nunke, maybe? Or Nuke. -shrugs-

...CEFOURUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET BACK IN THERE! THOSE EGGS NEED YOU! xd.png

WAUGH! I really need to keep checking the topic even when I think it's been abandoned!

Going through and adding new members right now; I'll edit to include answers to unanswered questions.

-flees to take care of thread-

EDIT: Okay, added new members. Now for the spreadsheets.

EDIT #2: Spreadsheets added! Nao for the talking. xd.png

I'm thinking about adding a section listing wild holiday/special event dragons. What do you guys think? I would be asking you to try to post with the code when you see an event dragon.

Well, they don't bite hatchlings at all, but I don't think there's really a way to trace them, sadly enough. -mild case of Must-Know-Everything Disease begins to act up- xd.png

Whoa! Do you still have the code? Of the tree, I mean. xd.png

Hm... I don't really know. I've heard some people say that the parents are killed, and others say they are released to the wilderness, and some say that they are killed and then released when they would have disappeared.

Hey! I just realized that we have a potential thread mascot! Is it okay if I post him on the OP, Ylurple?

I found the leetle tree http://dragcave.net/view/lJlX

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

Yay, thanks, Phoenix! I'll go post it right now!

I have to go for right now; if any other white dragons show up, could you guys post their codes pleasles?

I FOUND A '10 VALENTINE HATCHIE!! *frozen, of course* (code 0B0f) - Obelisk

And two Pumpkins (codes E8KU and a7S2)

And a 09 Valentine (code Rwdu)

And a Leetle Tree (code wSDc)

So Obelisk, Nuke, and Epidemic... *the three hatchlings that I swear are following me*

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing