Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Bred a new Hope Egg from Jezabel Anne and Rai of Hope.

New Hope Egg~

But Railin Hope and Tabitha Rai have once again shown no interest in each other.

If someone would like Jezabel's and Rai's egg, please let me know~

Hey a sibling for my Hopeover Rai! biggrin.gif

It must be a good one.

Hey a sibling for my Hopeover Rai! biggrin.gif

It must be a good one.

Yes Hopeover Rai has a new sibling~

However, I now think I might keep it and breed another generation with her as I have a Pink CB Male that I forogt I had who does not have a mate~

happy.gif And hopefully they breed happily and I can add to the line more~ happy.gif

I'm still confused as to why my first Hope Pair are showing no interest in one another after the first time I bred them and got an egg from them.

Is that normal? This is the third time I've tried to breed them but the second time they've shown know interest in one another.

((Which kind of amuses me slightly because I have two other dragons that I bred and it SAID the same thing but when I clicked back to my scroll I had an egg from them. xd.png))

Edited by Lady-Emrys

Yes Hopeover Rai has a new sibling~

However, I now think I might keep it and breed another generation with her as I have a Pink CB Male that I forogt I had who does not have a mate~

happy.gif And hopefully they breed happily and I can add to the line more~ happy.gif

Brother-in-law, nieces, and nephews!

Even better biggrin.gif

It is normal for a pair to not produce an egg every time when you breed them together and it will less likely produce an egg if you breed the pair every week. Too lazy and too tired to look it up where TJ said something about breeding a pair every week.

I'm still confused as to why my first Hope Pair are showing no interest in one another after the first time I bred them and got an egg from them.

Is that normal? This is the third time I've tried to breed them but the second time they've shown know interest in one another.

((Which kind of amuses me slightly because I have two other dragons that I bred and it SAID the same thing but when I clicked back to my scroll I had an egg from them. xd.png))

Totally normal. Some pairs seem to produce eggs more readily than others. That no interest thing just means she has a headache or he is too tired. wink.gif They may feel better about each other the next time, or not, but eventually they will breed successfully again.

-cackles- That's funny!

She's "got a headache" or he's "too tired"

Alrighty, thank you both~ That's helpful.

greetings Hopers biggrin.gif

I just wanted to apologise as I vanished from DC a couple of years ago, but am now back and raring to go again. I was part of the Hope lineage and have a couple of hope dragons wub.gif If you want/need me to breed them please dont hesitate to ask and I'll be more than happy to resume gifting (if its still appropiate for me to do so).

These are my dragons

Perpetual Hope Hope for Time

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and hope filled New Year! wub.gif

Edited by cirruspuss

Welcome back to DC and the Hope lineage, cirruspuss! biggrin.gif

Added 3 new people to the waiting list for Hope eggs.

(Note to self - no other updating done, so go back to Dec 10 post when doing next update.)

~purplehaze

Sunny, would you mind telling us which lister you offered your egg to? It would help if others want to breed so we don't all offer to the same person.

Edit: I have bred a new Hope egg which I will offer to one of the people on the waiting list, as soon as I find out who still needs one.

2nd Edit: Found out Sunny offered her egg to wingedwillow, so mine has been offered to dark_and_stormy_heart.

Edited by purplehaze

I have bred another egg and offered it to Ashley Catt.

The first one I bred turned out to have a z code, so I am keeping that one.

A big thank you to Starsea for my first Hope dragon in 2012, I have finally been able to breed my hope Pinks, they kept refusing their other hope Mates i set them up with, i have got a Hope

and New hope egg

if i am allowed i would like to be added to the list of breeders who can be pm'd for people to request an egg PM

i dont know if i did that right, i havent had to put my pm or any codes for eggs in a year and a half.

hello all, I am here to give you an update.... i have no idea when i'll be more active or if i'll mange to be more active now.... i know i have occasionally bred more hopes.... not sure which ones are new.... actually i probably could figure it out

Another Spork of Hope Dra'axi

Z'Opposing Hope's Spork Dra'axi

Hope in Reverse Dra'axi

wow i haven't bred them as much as i thought... well since i have been on here touch and go.... i was trying to keep from accidentally killing them from neglect

here is the egg i just bred:

New Dra'axi Hope Egg

I'll keep it if noone wants it as per usual... message me if you want it!

Also these two are grandeggs of Enduring Hope, if anyone wants them message me!

GrandEgg of Enduring Hope

GrandEgg of Enduring Hope

Edited by Zerhai

Hey, Zerhai! Good to see you! Sorry RL is keeping you away so much. We miss you! *Pokes Zerhai with a spork!*

Hey, Zerhai! Good to see you! Sorry RL is keeping you away so much. We miss you! *Pokes Zerhai with a spork!*

*pokes with bigger spork* RL is a mess honestly... i try to check my messages just don't always manage to

Heyo! I already have my Hope egg, and I'm hoping for a mate right now. (Don't need one I mean).

Anyways, I want to be a breeder. The only requirement I saw was that I had to have a Hope Egg. »

I always respond to PMs in a timely manner, so don't worry about that. »

Thanks!

im gonna hatch all the eggs i have (all are influenced female) if anyone wants them just message me (or say something in here, though i can't guarantee i will see it then) though when they gender i will be naming them and they are mine to keep

Edited by Zerhai

Hello!

I'm new here, and I want to have a Hope egg! I don't know a lot of stuff, but is it ok if I don't breed it with any dragon? Can I just keep the dragon? Thank you and have a nice day!

Edited by Sugarsprig