Anor

Dragon Cave Seniors

Member #: 26,148

Wooo I'm a Junior!

Edited by St. Jimmy

Member No.: 20,950

... That makes me a Junior. tongue.gif Well, hi there. Apparently I'm not as old as I thought. biggrin.gif

Edited by cherry2

Member No.: 18,525

8D

Edited by jetaime

I was on DC for 2 years (I think,it was along time but im not exactly sure just how long.) and then I was gone forever and a day and then I just came back and joined the forums upon my return.....soooo my forum join date is:26-July-10

My member * is:63,695

and that makes meeeeee....A NEW GEN?! whoa,didnt see THAT coming.....

I really feel that ranking seniors by their member number is inaccurate since many people could have joined the forums a while after they joined the site.

Personally, I'm #11,507... and I joined the forums Oct. 2008. I started though early August that year. The only reason my join date is different is because something happened after I posted that fact in the last thread covering this topic.

Edited by Xinkc

I joined the forums the same day I joined DC. Sept 8, 2009 my membership number is 47,553, so I guess I'm in the starter pack, but at least I'm not in the bottom of the ranks lol.

I guess according to this list I'm pretty new ^___^

Member #: 27,349, joined January 17, 2009

I actually joined the cave though long before that- I can't remember exactly when, but somewhere mid-2008.

So, lets see...

Registered on: Mar 27 2008

Member Number: 3,947

Edit: Helps if I put the member number in LOL

2nd edit: But not as old as soullesshuman *grins then ducks*

3rd edit: Oops on the list already. Nevermind.

Edited by hardwired

T_T So new, Member No.: 52,337....

Edit: Joined: 16-December 09

Edited by sarahfish89

5,862...okay I didn't think I was that old. Then again, I quit for a while, only to come crawling back. Funny, I think I have almost doubled the number of dragons I have since I got back....

#62,804, joined July 5th, 2010. Too bad I didn't join the forum back when I made my DC account, that was around May of 2008. tongue.gif

Edited by roughlandingholly

I scarcely consider myself a master, yet, by my number, 5455, I apparently am. blink.gif I joined DC in June, 2008 and tried a few eggs on my first scroll, dragongrrl. While I joined the forum on the same day, there was no mentor program at that point, and I felt pretty lost as I watched my little eggs die. I think there was a problem, too, with some people clicking on eggs, pushing up clicks, but not views or unique views, and deliberately killing other peoples eggs. I don't remember the details. In any case, I left, sad and frustrated.

A couple of months ago, I began seeing more eggs on other forums I am involved with. I decided to try again. I could not find my original scroll, or use that same name again, but added an r and started another four eggs. I lost them as well, but learned about the fansites from my off-site friend. I started reading the forums again and found my original name still works here. I got a mentor, and the only egg I have lost since then is the one victim of my investigation into earthquake. In any case, I am approaching my 51st adult within the week, and am looking forward to that milestone. biggrin.gif

Joined Oct. 9 2010 (I joined the forum about a week after joining DC)

Member # 66,804

Just call me newbie! tongue.gif