Anor

Dragon Cave Seniors

'Seniors' makes it sound like I'm supposed to shake my cane and urge everyone to get off my lawn.

Username: skibbereenfarms

Number: 4424

It's really sad that the OP stopped updating this thread. I was never added to the kings and queens.

If this gets redone I hope the ranks get changed. It would be sad to still be consodered a newbie after five/technically six years of playing this game, only four of which I've had an account for.

Username: olympe

Number: 49,835

Join Date:Forum: Oct. 28th, 2009 / DC: Oct 19th, 2009 (my first dragon)

So, with a good 6 years of playing, I barely escape being a starter and can count myself a rookie. Kind of ironic, isn't it?

Anyway, I wholeheartedly agree with silver_chan's post above mine. Please redo the ranks. tongue.gif

Edited by olympe

Username: Denwayasha

Number: #30,301

Member No.: 30,301

^I'm a Rookie!

Either the rankings were updated a while back or I didn't read it right the first time XD but after 6 1/2 years I'm still a Junior it seems? I agree that it's time to update the categories.

Charu

Group: Members

Member No.: 27,022

I am a junior. Bah.

Just bringing this back up from the grave. It's been 5 years since I've posted this. Retired from DragCave for a little bit (years) and just came back. Apparently, I am now considered a "senior", even though the site has changed quite a bit and most of my old knowledge from 2011 is pretty much out of date at this point.

Ah well, still fun to engage in.

Couple of facts about myself.

My first egg picked up was a 2nd Gen PureBred Black Dragon with the code aFYY. Stolen on December 16, 2008. And can you believe that I was around to collect a Yulebuck and a Dark Pink and still didn't do it? BLUNDER YEARS used NOOBY FOOLISHNESS! It was SUPEREFFECTIVE!

My first CaveBorn was a Stone Dragon, picked up on January 13, 2009.

My first frozen hatchling was a Guardian Dragon, frozen at Stage 2 and picked up on February 16th, 2009.

I was one of the first people to get a Guardian of Nature back when they were released. Since they were tradeable back in the day and I thought I didn't want mine, I decided to trade it for a CB Silver. I still have my CB Silver to this day, but I have yet to Summon another Guardian of Nature successfully, despite many attempts. I sometimes joke that TJ has cursed my scroll for my selfishness since he was sitting in IRC chat with me when I arranged the trade.

I retired around the end of 2011. A Holiday Dragon was the last dragon I picked up before real life caught up with me and I fell into depression. I'm all right today, but it was a rough few years.

I came back on November 22nd, 2015. Prize Dragons elude me, but I can still snipe Metals easily, it seems.