Anor

Dragon Cave Seniors

Joined Dragon Cave: January 3rd, 2008.

Started using the forums on: March 4th, 2008

Member Number:I think it's 3,451. That would make me a master.

Edited by TyAnimalLover

Its still alve i see...

i have exams today, tomorrow, and the day after that, so will update the lists and lvl-up only in 3 days, no less.

P.S

adding a wall of shame list, if i see a player who 'cheats', and uses a wrong bunner, he will be warned, and added to list of shame.

Joined in Nov. of 2008, but I never actually raised many dragons then. (Three locks looking at my scroll now.)

So I'm technically a veteran, but not actually that experienced.

I still have the newbie welcome box at the top of my forum page, because I haven't posted ten posts yet. (lol.)

My join date is Oct 22 2008, 07:01 AM smile.gif

And my member number: #19017

I guess that makes me a... senior o_O Didn't expect that, to be honest...

Wow cool xd.png

Lets see...

Member No.: 21,691

EDIT:

20,001 - 30,000 = Juniors

I suppose that makes me a Junior then xd.png! Sweet.

Edited by Iheartevilpeople

Joined July 8, 2009. Member number 43,447 but I got my scroll in May and discovered/decided to post in the form in July. So I guess I am a starter smile.gif .

Wow, number 5903, hadn't realized I was that early! I remember I joined just after splits were released, when people were still scrambling for them, and just by chance grabbed a split egg without even knowing they were sought after. smile.gif

However, judging by said split egg, my first day was probably May 24th. Not that it matters, I'd still be in the first 10k.

Apparently... I've been around here long enough to be a Master. Heh. O, TOPIC, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS REMINISCING ABOUT THE RP FORUMS THE OTHER DAY?

Joined July 10, 2008

Member #7,049

I'm a senior:

Member #: 15,999

I joined 27-September 08 from what the forum says but I was on DC months before that. But since you are only looking at when we joined the forums..

Huh- I know I voted here but now can't find me.

*posts to check*

Ah! I am a teacher! Good to know! smile.gif

Edited by Red Mare

ok..... let me check

Woah!! I'm a New generation.... laugh.gif

Edited by AzureMist

Join date was 1 February 2008... can't believe it has been almost 3 years... and I am JUST hitting 200 dragons LOL

OH! Member #2656... guess that puts me as one of the masters

Edited by Mocarth

@Voxezi: You belong to the upper echelons, that of the M's.

New Generation here, but I'd never known about forums till a couple of years ago so meh.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I think the status numbers should be changed around a bit as almost a third of the member population would be classed as "New generation"

I wish our scrolls showed when we signed up, because I registered in the forums a long time after I made a scroll... I dont know if that changes anything. But it might... Oh wells

I wish our scrolls showed when we signed up, because I registered in the forums a long time after I made a scroll... I dont know if that changes anything. But it might... Oh wells

I hold similar wishes. It'd be interesting at least, for me, to know because I wonder myself when I signed up. Maybe...a validation email will answer that. Huh. *goes to check*

EDIT: *fishes email missive out of inbox* September 13th, 2009. So I was right in that it was about 2 years ago. All this time I'd thought that number was a tad off. Wow.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Member No.: 19,234

I guess that makes me a senior, though you'd never guess it by my forum post count since I usually just post in new release topics. biggrin.gif