purplehaze

Mag Lineage

buckskinmist, I have you on my list for a 2nd gen and the dragons are ready to breed again any time. I am egg locked for about another 6 hours, but if you have room for an egg I can try after that.

That will be great! I am egg locked, but I have 2 Nocturnes that will be hatchling in 4-5 hours, so the timing should be fine. I just won't be online then! xd.png But I will keep an egg slot open, just in case you do get an egg.

Either egg type will be just fine with me. Thanks!

That will be great! I am egg locked, but I have 2 Nocturnes that will be hatchling in 4-5 hours, so the timing should be fine. I just won't be online then!  xd.png But I will keep an egg slot open, just in case you do get an egg.

Either egg type will be just fine with me. Thanks!

They gave me another magi. I will PM you with the teleport link. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Looking for any unwanted Mags for my family members. Can anyone help me out with a clean egg?

I'm glad to breed something for you in return.

Also, I can be placed on the list of breeders willing to be contacted by PM. smile.gif

Looking for any unwanted Mags for my family members. Can anyone help me out with a clean egg?

I'm glad to breed something for you in return.

Also, I can be placed on the list of breeders willing to be contacted by PM. smile.gif

I just bred this egg if you would like it. Please let me know.

This morning I have a Mag egg to gift from my son's scroll. smile.gif If someone here would like it, please PM me. I will also begin going down the waiting list. wink.gif

May I join? I have a CB Magi, and I just need a magma. Thank you.

My scroll name is 13381337.

Hi! I can put you on the waiting list for a magma. They are more rare than the magi, though, so most eggs we get seem to be magi.

Nice! Hope you find it a home with someone on the list. smile.gif

So I decided to try breeding my Mag with something besides his usual magi mate and I ended up with this. It's technically a pure magi x magma lineage, but my PB magma Tinelu wasn't breeding with anything else so on a whim I tried him with Magneous.

Does it still quality for this lineage? If so, it's open for gifting to active members.

Edit: And if anyone needs a 3rd gen magi from outside the lineage for pairing with their mag, I bred this a bit ago.

Edited by gravija

Gravija that is a beautiful egg and as far as I'm concerned it qualifies. Anything that has only magi and magma in its lineage is good. smile.gif

Just grabbed this magi egg off the AP. Was gonna toss it back in, but then I remembered that this lineage existed. Anyone who wants/needs a second-gen magi for an even or clean line may grab it.

Gone. Enjoy your egg!

Edited by Faerie_fyre

Cleaning.

edit: Cleaning complete.

Edited by rubyshoes

Just grabbed this magi egg off the AP. Was gonna toss it back in, but then I remembered that this lineage existed. Anyone who wants/needs a second-gen magi for an even or clean line may grab it. FFA - I'll strike the link when it's gone.

Got it... thank you smile.gif

Really, no one interested at all? blink.gif

Also PMed some on the list but had no replies

Hi sorry i have been away, but i am back and i look forward to my first mag egg. laugh.gif

Hi sorry i have been away, but i am back and i look forward to my first mag egg. 

My next magma egg will be yours Katann smile.gif

By the way, could anyone help me find a mate for her?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/54XSI

A 3rd even gen magi with magma parent, unrelated to Magicindra and Magmarath, would be the best smile.gif

Thanks, so much laugh.gif I have influanced her to be a female laugh.gif I have an Magi egg that i have not influanced yet, click my scroll, I will give it to you if you want or I can breed a Magi to a Magi for you too laugh.gif The one that is not influanced is G473b smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G473b

Edited by Katann

Tried breeding Magmarath and Magicindra and they gave me another magi egg (no surprise there). I am sending a PM to Katann with a teleport link, but we have had problems in the past getting messages picked up in a timely fashion, so if anyone else is interested in this egg, please send me a PM and after a decent interval the egg may be yours. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze