purplehaze

Mag Lineage

Tried breeding Magmarath and Magicindra and they gave me another magi egg (no surprise there). I am sending a PM to Katann with a teleport link, but we have had problems in the past getting messages picked up in a timely fashion, so if anyone else is interested in this egg, please send me a PM and after a decent interval the egg may be yours. wink.gif

I'll gladly take the little cutie, if Katann doesn't take it... Can always take a Magma too smile.gif if you have any of those lying around biggrin.gif This eggie would make a good addition to my even gen Magma/Magi line smile.gif

The egg was claimed by Katann. smile.gif Ldyfsh I will keep you in mind for the next.

My 2nd gen pair finally gave me a Magma (right after I moved them to the "remember to breed" section of my scroll, too) so now I can do this. biggrin.gif

My 2nd gen pair finally gave me a Magma (right after I moved them to the "remember to breed" section of my scroll, too) so now I can do this. biggrin.gif

Very pretty!

grats!

Might I put in a request for a future sibling?

magma or magi- either would be grand!

Edited by dragonpuck

Very pretty!

grats!

Might I put in a request for a future sibling?

magma or magi- either would be grand!

Thank you! If they don't refuse, you'll be first on the list for an egg.

Could I please be added to any list you might be considering starting??? That would go real nicely with my Mag/Magi line smile.gif Thank you

I would love to be on that list also! I'm working on my own, but it's slow going. I trying to build a Magi/Magma mate for this.

I would love a Magma, but a Magi would be fine also!

Right now, I'm using one of my White Christmas dragons as a mate. Not great on color matching, but ok until I can get what I want.

Edited by buckskinmist

Alright, I've put a list up in my profile and added everyone who's asked so far. I really hope they don't refuse now, that would be bad. I could always just rebreed, I guess, but still.

Darn!!! Needed a Magma.... Up for grabs this, 3G Magma/Magi even gen eggie smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claimed (don't know by whom, but hope it went to a good home)

Edited by Ldyfsh

Could I be put on the list for an egg from this lineage? It looks absolutely lovely.

Sure, I will be breeding again next week... need a Magma, so if it turns out to be Magi, I'll PM you smile.gif

Magmarath and Magicindra seem to have gone on a breeding strike. I have gotten no egg from them again today. sad.gif I have been saving my fertility BSAs for my tinsels, but might have to hit this pair next time!

DARN!!!! Needed a Magma from this pair... my disappointment could be your treasure... Up for grabs is a 3G Magi from Magma-Magi lineage. All I ask is that you name it and don't freeze it. smile.gif

Adopt my egg! Adopted!! smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

My 4th gen pair finally gave an egg! I'm so proud of them. biggrin.gif (Now if I could just get my Silver Tinsel to follow suit...) This egg will be going to dragonpuck, but the list is still open in my profile, if anyone else want a sib.

That is a great lineage. I would love to be on the list for a sibling of that one. I have been trying to build a similar line, but my dragons only make magis!

Frederick and Magdalia gave me another magma eggy, so I have this 2nd gen magma egg unrelated to Magmarath and Magicindra up for grab

EDIT: magma gine smile.gif

Edit: Also have this magi egg

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EJace

I'm going to gift/drop both at the end of the day if no one is interested

Edited by Iside

Thanks for the magma egg Iside! I have several potential mates among my Mag magis.

My magi egg has gone to funny12321.

Edited by purplehaze

Tried to breed Iside's gift to one of my 2nd gen Mags, but got no egg. Then I tried this other pair that I already had on my scroll and got a magi egg. rolleyes.gif I told you my scroll is a magi factory!

Anyway, if anyone would like this egg, please send me a PM. If no one asks for it, it will stay on my scroll.

DARN!!!! Not another Magi from this pair... my disappointment could be your treasure... Up for grabs is a 3G Magi from Magma-Magi lineage. All I ask is that you name it and don't freeze it. smile.gif

Adopt this egg! GONE

Edited by Ldyfsh

I have had no luck with breeding my Mags lately. Not even a magi egg!

Magmarath and Magicindra are still not in the mood. No eggs for a looooong time. I keep hoping for a nice magma egg from them, but they have not been giving me any eggs at all lately. sad.gif

I don't think I ever introduced my newest Mag dragon that I got from Sunfeathers. Meet Magisterra iv. Now I am trying to build a nice matching magma mate for her. Wish me luck with that since my scroll seems to only know how to produce magi.