hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

No worries guys. It's been down for past couple weeks. At this point I think its safe to say odds are that it closed its doors. :(

Sorry all - my router rebooted and nuked all my NAT rules (?!), and so I lost the port forwarding to the web server.

It should be up now.

Thanks to PurpleHaze for keeping me updated with PMs whenever it breaks :P

I know that the owner doesn't always know when the site goes down. So, if it is down for an extended period I will send a PM to him. Others should try that before assuming the site is abandoned. ;)

3 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Uh, is it known that Sinos appear when adding things? :o

Whoa! Mine never did. Are they just freshly summoned?

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Whoa! Mine never did. Are they just freshly summoned?

Only two of them are, the other two were Summoned way back when Zyus were first released. o.O

8 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Uh, is it known that Sinos appear when adding things? :o

Just adding that my Sino does too, so it's not just you! I noticed it sometime last week, I think, but assumed it had already been mentioned.

I wonder if this is something that happened when the site went down the last time. I haven't gotten around to putting my stuff back on there since it came back. I know my Sinos didn't show before then. I'll have to check the next time I unhide my scroll.

My Sinos are showing up there as well. None of them are new.

Edited by Charity322

My Sinos are showing as well, although they never did before. I haven't summoned one in a long time.

For some reason this site seems to think I still have a Zyu egg on my scroll that I traded hours ago? I just entered my scroll name to see if it had been added by someone else, and among my growing dragons (and Sinos) it showed an egg that I traded earlier today. Clicking on it shows the new owner's name.

Perhaps someone should let @hornpipe2 know about this. It could be something easily fixed. It seems to be something that just happened when the last downtime was resolved. I don't think he regularly checks this thread, but has always responded to PMs.

Edited by purplehaze

Happy to know I am not the only one. Maybe it has something to do with the coding. LeetleTrees aren't showing up though.

Today when I added my scroll (again) my Sinomorphs stopped showing up, so it seems to be fixed...

My Sinos are once again showing up whenever I add my dragons and none of them are new.

I have the same problem with Zyumorph dragons. I wonder if that has something to do with why the inbred checker isn't working.