hornpipe2

Egg Drop Soup

If it doesn't resolve on its own in a reasonable length of time, send a PM to hornpipe2.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

If it doesn't resolve on its own in a reasonable length of time, send a PM to hornpipe2.

already done.

downforeveryoneorjustme says it's down, and the site says it refuses to load. :( 

yep.  EDS is one of the site i use all the time!

edit, ~7:30 p.m. Cave Time - the site is back up and i've sent a PM to hornpipe2 saying as much.

Edited by trystan

I just confirmed and EDS is down for everyone according to downforeveryoneorjustme.

Hope it can go back up soon. I am normally not using that hatchery but i am always checking for false friends helping me, which i am not allowing for my scroll, and new additions from trading to not have them in too many hatcheries.

As for really stubborn stuff i would also use this hatchery.

Anyone else unable to log in to the mini viewer in EDS lately? I use it to get hatchling views to unlock encyclopedia pages but it has me signed out now so it isn't working

2 hours ago, Vinicius said:

Anyone else unable to log in to the mini viewer in EDS lately? I use it to get hatchling views to unlock encyclopedia pages but it has me signed out now so it isn't working

It is working just fine for me.

The site is down for me right now. I checked down detector and it says down for everyone.

Been down at least an hour now.

Not going to double-post, but the site's been down at least 6 hours now. Anyone know what's going on?

Edited by dragongrrl

Notification Area [X] Close

An error occurred when servicing your request:
An HTTP error occured... please try again later.

Getting that every time I try to submit my eggs and a 504 gateway timeout.

To be honest this one isn't one I even try to use any more. Too often I'd have stuff in there and ten not be able to load it to take it out.

No problems with the site since Saturday a week ago. It's still one of my dailies.

6 hours ago, Kesstryl said:

Site is only showing adults and hatchies, no eggs?  Seems odd

I would say something is broken. Send a PM to hornpipe2 to let them know.

Nice! I love this website and tried it, the weird thing is when I used the button thing it didn't work out too well. I updated my dragons and unhid an egg but it still showed there was one dragon hidden, and I don't have any other hidden eggs. Otherwise it's perfect.

For the last month or so it kind of seems like there hasn't been any clearing out of adults and dead eggs as well as fogged dragons... hmm...

It look like the site is down. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Nvm, it's back now.

Edited by Shokomon

6 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

It look like the site is down. Anyone else having this problem?

same here! It was down a few days ago too, then it came back up (was pretty sure it was working earlier today as I was using the site to get some of my ER eggs to hatch) but just now I can't get in again